Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Killshot-Rogue

Killshot
    Killshot
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 29

Killshot-Rogue Empty Killshot-Rogue

Post  Killshot Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:14 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Antonis (Anthony)
    Your age : 26
    Your nationality : Greek
    Your time zone: GMT+2

Character Information

Character name : Killshot

Class : Rogue

Race : Human

Spec :Combat swords 19/32/0 wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_4_8305203105h24c52020050150231r
    Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Attuned in all 3.

[size=18]Gear and enchants (Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Head: Bonescythe helmet +24ap/1%dodge
    neck: Onyxia tooth penand
    shoulders: Deathdealers pauldrons +30ap
    cloak: Cloak of the veiled shadows +3agi
    chest: Deathdealers Vest +4 stats
    bracers: Bonescythe bracers +9 str
    hands: bloodfang hands +15agi
    belt: belt of perserved heads
    pants: Deathdealers pants +24ap/1%dodge
    boots: Bonescythe Sabatons +7agi
    ring: Silver ring of the Bronze Dragonflight (excalted)
    ring: Master dragonslayers ring
    trinket: Hand of Justice
    trinket: Royal seal of Quel Thalas
    MH: Ancient Qiraj Reaper crusader
    OH: Iblis Blade of the fallen Seraph crusader
    Ranged: Crossbow of immitend doom +3% hit

The gear consists of 3 x Tier 3 pieces, 3 x Tier 2.5 ones, 2 BiS swords (untill KT is released) and the rest are BWL/reputation/20man items who are considered to be very usefull as a PreNax equipment.
    Major stats are AP:986 crit:~35% and hit from gear is 16% (21% total) altho i keep my Tier 2 chest to raise it to 17% (= 22% total.
    I have to mention that this calculation includes the +3% hit enchant in ranged weapon. Many many disagreements about how this works for melee,in the past history of feenix. What i have to say is that even if that works most of the times...its a bug cause from all i know it was made to help some huntards.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :

Fire Resistance

My FR gear is 210 at the moment coming mostly from tier 1, tier 2 items and some world drops/crafts and can rise to 235 (which is considered to be the cap) as soon as i get the mats to create lava belt.
    However i have soaked 4 horsemen repeatedly and survived most of the meteors without taking any serius damage.

Nature Resistance

My NR is 179 at the moment coming from crafted items either from bramblewood armor and Sylvan one plus some green but usefull rings.

Show us your UI : i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p526/Hyperstone21/WoWScrnShot_031613_185905_zpsd4045df4.jpg

List of the addons you are currently using :[/color]

Raid addons: CT Raid assist,Big Wings, KTM, SW stats 2.0, C'Thun Warner, Autosave.

Character addons: Power auras, Fubar 2.0, Atlass loot, Itemrack, Onebag, eDismount, chatmode, Paparazzi ( cheers )

PvE Experience :

Retail

I started playin in 2005 on a new PVE server Kul Tiras, almost created to lighten the heavy populated pve servers like Silvermoon.
    My raid expirience in retail is untill the Twins as then TBC came out, and all went to Hellfire peninsula for the ding.

Raiding in naxxramas was always very hard back in retail mostly cause people were coming unpotted, rogues were wearing t2 shoulders etc etc.
    In TBC i ve been killing everything untill a bad wipe at M'uru and some argument that ruined my guild.
    At both tbc and vanilla i was playing a warrior mostly on prot spec, and had a great time during that.

Feenix

Cleared everything except the ponnies, mostly cause my guild couldn't get an appropriate setup for them. Embarassed

Previous guilds in Feenix : Project Extreme, Exploding Labrats, Final Exit

General Information

-Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):

Yes i am. Most of the times i log earlier getting DMF buff etc.

-Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using:

DPS:
    Mongoose, Giants, Winterfall firewater, Smoked desert rumplings, Scroll of agility IV

Survaivability:

Titans, Rumsey ram black label, all kinds of resistance potions needed for a bossfight (in 4hm i come with fire pots, MGR pots, gift of Arthas, 2 x titans, stamina food and some Shadow pots)

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?

I am always comfortable with rotating as it helps the raid to perform better and appear balanced. However i am not willing to participate in a bad situation if you already have 6 or 7 active rogues Smile

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?
    Yes i do.

-Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?

Maybe there are some in-game friends that can vouch for me in Praeda but i wont mention their names cause its like
    ''HEY I APPLIED! VOUCH FOR ME GOGO'' and i dont really fancy that.
    However if they notice my application they should vouch Embarassed

-Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:

Yes i found signing up for a raid mandatory and although most of the times i am a forum troll, i will try to be very mature and active.

-Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : WHAT? (kidding Lonely Island - Dubnobasswithmyheadman)

Add something you think we find interesting or useful :

There is an issue about C'Thun i would like to mention. My SS char is always outside instance but my computer sometimes crushes when i multibox toons.
    So what i did for that in my last guild is to log my SS char and SS somebody else ..and then he SSes me from his ss char. Saying these cause i know that this fight requires 0 slacking and i dont want anyone to suppose that i dont have an SS char.
    Stelakis
    Stelakis
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 291

Killshot-Rogue Empty Re: Killshot-Rogue

Post  Stelakis Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Talked in game.

Welcome Smile

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:04 am