Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Rogue app,

Brittpitt
    Brittpitt
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 29

Rogue app, Empty Rogue app,

Post  Brittpitt Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:18 pm

General information.

Your name: Fabian

Your age: 21

Your nationality: Swedish

Your current occupation: Working

Your time zone: +1

Character information.

Character name: Brittpitt

What class do you play: Rogue

Your race: Human

Your spec: 30/8/13

Your current gear: 6/8 Darkmantle - rest blue, Felstriker+Alcor's Sunrazor
    (Crit 25.29 - AP 668 - Agi 338 - Dodge 27.31)

Fire resistance: 18

Nature resistance: 8

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    Engineering: 235
    Mining: 118 (Planning to skill it higher but also thinking of removing Mining for Enchantment, Haven't decided yet Smile
    Lockpicking: 255

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: ZG + MC but it was many years ago, but I'll catch up quickly ^^

What class did you play: Warrior/Rogue

Equipment: "Normal epics" <- Hope people understand what I'm trying to say!

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: A tight group where everyone helps everyone and keeps the guildchat active etcetc

Rules, condition and terms: The normal, raiding times, tell someone when you are going away etc

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Ofc

Do you have a mic: Yes, I'm often vent with my rls but I'm also always the guild vent ( no matter what game I play, alltho now it's all about wow Very Happy )

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.
    Me and my rls have been playing alot of lol, and then we set up a lan for fun like 2 weeks ago, and ofc lol was down (anyone who plays lol know how much it is down Very Happy), So we downloaded vanilla wow and we all just started to pg, and now I can't get much better gear so I wanted to join a "real guild" that actually do real raids, kinda sick of doing UBRS and pug-zg and whipe one time and 10 ppl go offline. I want the real thing.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yepp

What do you expect from Praeda and our community + Why do you want to join Praeda:
    The usual, having fun, meeting new people, friendship, being a part of something and not just being online doing nothing and wasting time. Helping out other members that needs it, and always know there is people that will help you when need it. (Sorry for making these 2 questions into 1, but I'm just honest and I kinda wrote the same answer on both of them.)

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?
    Kinda stuck on this, I don't really like to talk good about myself, feels wrong...
    But I'm a social friendly person with common sense and great humor.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    Yes

Tell us about yourself:
    Well uhm I'm kinda into soccer, havent been playing serious for a while but I'm very into AC Milan and watching alot of soccer around Europe. Love silly movies like Dude where's my car and How High?, Socializing with my friends and all that normal stuff Smile
    Sorry dudes and dudetts but I really suck at this :/

Zerroc's favourite song:
    Answer is correct - Blueprint

Lordout!
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Rogue app, Empty Re: Rogue app,

Post  Fanzer Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:28 pm

Good application, we got a rogue spot open (even though we're very melee heavy atm) +1
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 pm

You got my vote!
    We will give you a chance to star so /w any officer in game - Hellfisk, Fanzer, Eowen or me.

/off I got only one concern and it is that I'm a fan of Juventus ;>
    Brittpitt
    Brittpitt
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 29

Post  Brittpitt Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Blueprint wrote:You got my vote!
    We will give you a chance to star so /w any officer in game - Hellfisk, Fanzer, Eowen or me.

/off I got only one concern and it is that I'm a fan of Juventus ;>

You lost quagliarella and melo, but you will get some superstar but Milan will win Wink
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Good application.
    +1
    Welcome to Praeda! Whisper Hellfisk blueprint Fanzer or Eowen for an invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:15 am