Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Mamicata - mage application

Mamicata
    Mamicata
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Mamicata - mage application Empty Mamicata - mage application

Post  Mamicata Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Alex

Your age : 24

Your nationality : romanian

Your time zone: GMT+2

Character Information

Character name : Mamicata

Class : mage

Race : gnome

Spec :
    fire spec ( for AQ40 and Naxx) :
    wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11226005_8_823c55f2e5052020023033051003o
    arcane/frost spec :
    wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11205595_8_823c550010231531r535d30013f
    or just deep frost .
    I can choose any of these depending on the instance i'm going to .

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : all of them .

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    Spellweaver's Turban
    Diana's pearl necklace
    Zandalar Illusionist's Mantle +18 spell dmg
    Sapphiron drape
    Zandalar illusionist's robe ( +4 all stats ) / bloodvine vest (+4 all stats)
    Zandalar illusionst's wraps +7 intellect
    Sorcerer's gloves +20 frost dmg
    Angelista's grasp
    Arcanist leggings / bloodvine leggings
    Ringo's blizzard boots / netherwind boots / bloodvine boots
    Band of vaulted secrets
    Zanzil's seal
    Eye of the beast
    Briarwood reed / Zandalarian hero charm
    Staff of ruins +30 spell dmg
    Ritssyn's wand of bad mojo

I can switch some of these items depending on different specs , but i keep in mind to be hit capped . Basically I have ~400 bonus spell dmg , hit capped and +5% crit from gear . 3.4k HP , 6.8k mana , 60 MP5 .

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : I have only nature resistance gear ( sylvan items + gaea's embrace ) . I can easily reach over 150 nature resistance .

Show us your UI : imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/23294353.jpg/

List of the addons you are currently using :
    KTM , Big wigs ( mesmerize edition) , nature enemy cast bar , mobinfo 2 , atlasloot , cartographer , theory craft .

PvE Experience :
    I've started playing WoW in 2005 : 2 years vanilla , 4 years TBC ( full pve progress ) . After that took a 2 years break , reinstalled TBC , played for half an year . And then tried WOTLK and Cataclysm for a couple of weeks and I didn't like them . So I reinstalled vanilla and found this server , like 2 months ago .
    PS : I've been playing only on private servers ( no retail ) , and some of them were not fully scripted .

Previous guilds in Feenix : Cursed is my actual and my first raiding guild on feenix ( Razbivam guild master , Derbedeu raid coordinator ) .

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    My time is GMT+2 as I already said , only 1 hour difference from the server time . I can be online for all raids . If I will have problems and not be able to login I will let a leader know at least a few hours before .

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using:
    I'm an alchemist so I can provide all the consumables needed for every raid by myself .
    Flask of supreme power
    Brilliant wizard oil
    Major mana potion
    Greater arcane elixir
    Mageblood potion
    Elixir of greater intellect

I can also get other consumables need in certain encounters , like :
    Immature venom sacs
    Greater fire resistance potion
    Greater Nature resistance potion
    Magic resistance potion .

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?
    Of course , I can sit out . For example , if you kill a boss that i needed an item from , while i was sitting out , i can get it next run . If you accept me in your guild , in the beginning i will play mostly for fun and practice more tactics for all bosses ( especially those I haven't kill yet on feenix ) and , eventually the items will come .

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?
    Of course .

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?
    I am pretty new on the server . I managed to find some guys from my country though , but they are in different guilds . I'm afraid I don't know anyone from Praeda , but I can't wait to know you !

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    Sure .

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Dubnobasswithmyheadman Smile

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : I hope my application was good enough and will accept me in your guild . Good luck !
    Sponzy
    Sponzy
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 202

Mamicata - mage application Empty Re: Mamicata - mage application

Post  Sponzy Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:21 pm

First of all I am sorry for a bit late answer.

At the moment we are full on mages. So I will have to decline your application. Good luck with finding your guild in the future!

Sponzy, mage class leader.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:41 am