Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Tillypink -MAGE- Application

Tillypink
    Tillypink
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Tillypink -MAGE- Application Empty Tillypink -MAGE- Application

Post  Tillypink Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Personal Information

Your name :
    Adrian Velcie

Your age :
    20 on the 4th july

Your nationality :
    I'm half Swedish and half Bolovian (weird, i know)

Your time zone:
    GMT+1

Character Information

Character name :
    Tillypink

Class :
    Mage

Race :
    Gnome

Spec :
    w,ww.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_8_823c550010231531r535d30013f

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :
    MC,BWL cleared

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    w,ww.aowow.org/?item=10041
    w,ww.aowow.org/?item=22403
    w,ww.aowow.org/?item=18681
    w,ww.aowow.org/?item=22711 +3 all resistances
    w,ww.aowow.org/?item=19682 +4 all stats
    w,ww.aowow.org/?item=18497 +9 stamina
    w,ww.aowow.org/?item=22066 +20 frost dmg
    w,ww.aowow.org/?item=23126
    w,ww.aowow.org/?item=19683 +8 spell dmg
    w,ww.aowow.org/?item=19684 +Minor speed increased
    w,ww.aowow.org/?item=942
    w,ww.aowow.org/?item=13001
    w,ww.aowow.org/?item=13968
    w,ww.aowow.org/?item=12930
    w,ww.aowow.org/?item=13938
    w,ww.aowow.org/?item=812

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :
    +38 Fire, Frost, Shadow, Arcane
    +48 Nature

Show us your UI :
    img843.imageshack.us/img843/156/jindo.png

List of the addons you are currently using :
    AtlasLoot
    OmniCC
    X-perl
    Oskin
    Simpleminimap
    BigWigs
    SCT (SCTD)
    Prat
    KTM
    SWstats
    Bartender2
    ImprovedErrorFrame
    Decursive
    WIM
    NECB

PvE Experience :
    I've cleared everything up til Nef in Praeda actually back in late 2011 I think it was, or in 2012

Previous guilds in Feenix :
    Resurrection Gaming, Praeda, Killcount Lost, Next Level and The Dedicated Few

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    Yes, attendable to every single one

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using:
    Flask of Supreme Power
    Elixir of Greater Intellect
    Elixir of the Sages
    Greater Arcane Elixir
    Brilliant Mana Oil
    Scroll of Intellect IV
    Scroll of Spirit IV

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?
    By all means, whatever fits the guild the most

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?
    I do indeed

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?
    I doubt it, if anyone recognize Beastyelf or Sneslaget which were my mains before, do tell

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    I am bad with this one, but I'll try my hardest to keep myself updated

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) :
    Lonely Island - Dubnobasswithmyheadman

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :
    You guys must be thinking, why on earth would we ever invite this "not even fully BiS geared guy" so our naxx raiding core. Well I don't expect to get accepted but I promised myself when I started on Feenix to apply to the best guild out there, and what I've heard this is the place. Short about me as a person, since I certainly believe that the personality stands above all gear in WoW that can be offered.

I am a 20 year old swede. Living in Stockholm. I work as a roofer 05:40AM - 16:00PM (wont affect my raiding). My hobbies are short, work & play wow on weekdays, and party on weekends. I've been playing WoW since the release with breaks now and then. Back in vanilla I raided with a guild called Inner Sanctum on Silvermoon PVE EU, before the naxx release. I've always considered myself as an dedicated and serious player since I realize the amount of strength and stamina it takes to farm in vanilla and actually still keep the mood to play it.

I am losing my head any minute now so before I completely forget the subject why I am applying to Praeda I'll add this: If I am given the shot to prove myself, I would do anything in my power not to disapoint your expectations.

Regards Tillypink!
    PS. I've been lvl 60 about 6-8days, I am farming insanily to replace the non-bis gear.
    Tillypink
    Tillypink
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Tillypink -MAGE- Application Empty Re: Tillypink -MAGE- Application

Post  Tillypink Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:26 pm

EDIT: [The Lost Kris of Zedd] added(will be enchanted by the end of the night or tomorow) + in 2 vote days [Scepter of Interminable Focus]
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Wed May 01, 2013 2:05 pm

Argh can't you just list your gear with names instead Oo
    Bleedingsky
    Bleedingsky
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 82

Post  Bleedingsky Wed May 01, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi, im not the CL but you are missing some things

starting for head get spellweabers turbant (UBRS), Rings are too bad too,
    Get AQ ring and ZG ring +1 hit. Bracers Rockfury bracers (+7 intelect), Weapon ... AQ exalted or staff of the ruins something like that, Belt mana igniting cord in molten core is very good
    You dont have fire enchants, used in aq40 naxx with FIRE talents.

Sponzy
    Sponzy
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 202

Post  Sponzy Thu May 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Hello, I am sorry for a bit late response.

I tryed to catch you online, but I did not. I was not that much online in last 2 days, so that might be the reason. But anyway, I will write it all in here.

At the moment we have spot for 1 mage. But I think you know that you miss some items from BiS preraid gear. We are one of the best guilds on the server, so you need to have some minimums. Since I want to avoid acepting guys that will leave as soon as they get some gear, I want from every mage to show me that he deserves to be a part of our "family", by farming that preraid gear, full enchanted. So, the same rules are for you. I will list you items that you should get:

Head: Spellweaver's Turban
    Neck: Your neck is best in slot preraid, but I dont count instances like ZG & AQ like "real" raids, since you have alot of pugs every day, so try to get neck from Ossirian.
    Shoulders: You should get ones that council bosses in silithus drop, with 1 hit.
    Cloack: You have right one, ofc you would have to work on geting CoC in the future.
    Chest: Right one, also you should have tailoring if you dont, for set bonus.
    Bracers: You would have to get Rockfury bracers in order to join us. I can close my eyes about not having some other part of preraid gear, but this one everyone need to have. Its hard to get, but It shows me that you really want to join, and put some effort on geting good item by your self, not just by being busted.
    Gloves: Like I said I dont count ZG like a real raid, so you need to get Bloodtinged Gloves, and enchant 20 fire spel power on it. Its easy to get them with vote points.
    Waist: You should get Ban'thok Sash from BRD, or vote points, and you should get Mana Igniting cord from Molten Core in the future.
    Legs: Good ones.
    Feet: Good.
    Rings: Get Rune Band of Wizardry, and one from aq 20.
    Trinkets: You have right ones.
    Wand: Good one.
    Wepon: You should get aq20 main hand, and Scepter of Interminable Focus from Stratholme. Or If you are lucky, the Ossirian staff. Stats are pretty much the same, but sword and offhand are much more easier to get.

You need to have ALL your items enchanted! Also you need Nature resistance gear, from Maraudon, and craftable set and cloack. You need Naxx atunment.

As you can see there is alot of things to do before you are able to join guild like Praeda is. So I will have to decline your application at the moment. If you are still intrested to join Praeda after reading this post, work on your gear, and re aply when you are ready. Also if you have any questions, feel free to ask me in game.

Declined.

Sponzy, mage class leader.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:20 pm