Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Mage Application

Anonymous
    Maarife

Mage Application Empty Mage Application

Post  Maarife Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Hi Praeda Staff,

General information.

Your name: Knut

Your age: 17

Your nationality: German

Your current occupation: School

Your time zone:GMT+1

Character information.

Character name: Maarife

What class do you play: Mage

Your race: Human

Your spec: Arcane-Fire atm

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): mostly 54+ blues, Alanna's Embrace in the chest slot and Eye of Flame in the head slot, since it's BiS Preraid for Fire mages

Fire resistance: 21 ub (36 with MA)

Nature resistance: 6 (21 with MA)

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Tailoring (300) Herbalism (300)

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: ZG,MC, BWL, AQ20/40, Ony, were doing first steps in naxx when bc came out

What class did you play: Rouge

Equipment: Nearly complete T2, and a variety of items from the raid instances

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Sure

Do you have a mic: Yes

Rules, condition and terms:

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system: I really dislike dkp, but it's commonly used and it seems I have to work with it

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Sure

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Friendly and helpful community, professionality

Why do you want to join Praeda: I'm currently in a german speaking guild, but we don't raid, and even though I've got a pile of friends, I want to join a professional raiding guild, 'cause Vanilla is pretty boring just rushing 5man instances

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? Because I bring a lot of experience and I am able to easily integrate in communities, because I'm really tolerant, but I also bring up my opinion to various topics, and that's a point ppl have to acceptate.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: ofc

Tell us about yourself: well, i'm 17, visiting a School here in Town, I play the guitar, I'm active in the scouts and I really like to dance

Greetz
    Maarife
    Nyem
    Nyem
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 171

Mage Application Empty Re: Mage Application

Post  Nyem Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 pm

You convinced me at the end. +1.
    Anonymous
    Maarife

Post  Maarife Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:36 am

Nice Smile Thanks for your answer
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:48 am

Sorry for the late answer but this topic managed to get away from my sight. Now on-topic.
    You seem like a nice guy with some pre-TBC experience and I'd like to give a chance.

Welcome to the community!
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:51 am

Yes, nice answers Smile I will give you a +1 but we will need to inspect you prior to joining and you will need to farm the best possible pre-raiding gear within the first week of joining, we will inspect you daily too.

Accepted - Message Tyven, Blueprint, Sarasi, Viveca, Nyem, Hellfisk or Megaera in-game for an invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:40 pm