Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Zakarum - Mage application.

Zakarum
    Zakarum
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 28

Zakarum - Mage application. Empty Zakarum - Mage application.

Post  Zakarum Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Greetings.

*GENERAL INFORMATION*

-Your name: Konstantin Nikolov.

-Your age: 23.

-Your nationality: Bulgarian.

-Your current occupation: Student.

-Your time zone: +2.

*CHARACTER INFORMATION*

-Character name: Zakarum.

-What class do you play: Mage.

-Your race: Gnome.

-Your spec: Frost for PVE, Fire for PVP.

-Your current gear: 6/8 Sorcerer, 3/3 Bloodvine, Sageblade, 6 hit rating, 320 spell power, enchanted.

-Fire resistance: Around 100 unbuffed.

-Nature resistance: Sylvan set, Cloak with 20 nature ressist enchanted with 15 nature ressist, 150 nature ressist( without the Maraudon trinkets and wand which ill get as soon as possible).

-Your professions: Tailoring 300 and leveling Engineering.

*Your raiding and World of Warcraft experiance*

-Pve experiance: ZG cleared, AQ 20 cleared, MC cleared, BWL cleared, AQ40 (Skeram, Sartura, Fankriss, Twin Emperors).Never did naxx in vanilla but cleared in WOTLK.

-What class did you play: Mage/Rogue, mostly mage.

-Equipment: I was collecting non set epics back on retail(Mish'undare, Circlet of the Mind frayer, Choker of the Fire Lord, Mantle of the Blackwing Cabal, Cloak of the Brood Lord, Zandalar Illusionist's Robe, Shackles of the Unscarred, Staff of the Ruins(Was collecting dkp for Staff of the Shadow Flame but never had chance to get it since never dropped for me), Touch of Chaos, Talisman of Ephemeral Power, Mind Quickening Gem, and just when i managed to get Zandalarian Hero Charm they nerfed the trinkets, Band of Servitude, Ring of Spell Power, Knight-Lieutenant's Silk Walkers, Netherwind Pants, Mana Igniting Cord, Glvoes of the Hypnotic Flame,(also rank 12 gear).

-Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes i am.

-Do you have a mic: Not at the moment, but it's not a problem to get one.

-(Optional) Tell us about your guild: Played on Kazzak EU Realm, was in guild called <Deathwing> joined them at the beginning.Also raided with <Forte>.

*RULES, CONDITION AND TERMS*

-Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes i do.

-Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes i am.

*Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda*

-Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes, i am very active.

-What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Friendly people, organized and smooth raiding(I dont mean wiping, becouse every progressing guild have to wipe)and i hope to bring back the good memories from retail.

-Why do you want to join Praeda: Becouse as far as i know the guild is strong and with future, it is alot more fun for me to join progressing guil than endgame one.

-For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild: As i said i am very active and friendly guy, with good sense of humour(i hope), always prepared for raids with consumables and 2 bags of water.

-Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes, no problem.

-Tell us about yourself: I have beautiful girlfriend, living with her in my apartment.We are living in Burgas(by the shore of the Black see).I like Procycling and swiming and ofcourse playing Classic WoW.

-(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: Six years experiance in WoW, played every expansion except Cataclysm, done 90 % of all raiding content in Classic,TBC and WOTLK.

Best regards.

Milojka
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 110

Zakarum - Mage application. Empty Re: Zakarum - Mage application.

Post  Milojka Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:36 pm

I like this application. He said everything correctly. I like that he wants to join to the progressing guild then to the endgame one...
    I vote for him since we need mages in guild (as we all have seen that yesterday), and he has preraid gear. so +1 from me(my vote doesnt count)
    Good luck
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Cool apply I am with him in onyxia raid, he can make lvl 55 water, think that's enough riiiight?
    Water bots ftw

No let's be serious, seems good, good gear thumbs up
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:38 am

Your application was very good. Glad that your are also fully pre-raid geared. +1 from me and we only need the approval of another officer.
    Price
    Price
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 178

Post  Price Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 am

Welcome to Praeda!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:08 am