Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Fury Warrior

fizyk
    fizyk
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant Commander

Antal inlägg : 195

Fury Warrior Empty Fury Warrior

Post  fizyk Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Your name: Adam Helin

Your age: 15

Your nationality: Sweden

Your current occupation: Going school

Your time zone: +1

Character information.

Character name: Fizyk

What class do you play: Warrior

Your race: Human

Your spec: Fury

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):

Crit=32% in Berserker
    Hit=10%
    AP=840
    Strengh=251
    Agility=159
    Farming more hit gear atm.

Fire resistance:0

Nature resistance:0

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":Im smelting and engineering.
    In engineering i can make Goblin jumper cables and alot more things. In mining i smelt different ores and help the guild with mats for gear.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail. Never played Retail Vanilla.

PvE experience:

What class did you play:

Equipment:

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes.

Do you have a mic: Yes, i have

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes i do

Are you ready to work with our loot system: yes.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes, but some weekends i go away to my cottage.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Serious raids and good organization.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I wanna join Praeda becuse you seems like a good raiding guild with good experiance and alot of humor. i would really like to play with you and help you in your progress.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? You should accept me becuse im a good player with good experiance.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: yes i am

Tell us about yourself: Im a 15 years old guy, living highest up in the forrest of sweden. Going school atm. Really like to play wow and drive motocross.

Zerroc's favourite song: Answer is Correct - Blueprint

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: just wanna say i can make pots if needed, i can borrow my friends char, he dont play any more here.

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days.

Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Fury Warrior Empty Re: Fury Warrior

Post  Fanzer Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:18 pm

csadde1 wrote:

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail. Never played Retail Vanilla.

PvE experience:

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? You should accept me becuse im a good player with good experiance.

You have no vanilla experience, then you claim you are a good experienced player. What kind of experience do you have apart from 5man instances? Your dps stats are okay but I'm worrying about your behavior, maturity, will to learn (or adapting to learn because of your young age).
    fizyk
    fizyk
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant Commander

Post  fizyk Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:32 pm

I been playing on another server called Vanilla Gaming before i joined feenix. I have done Bwl,ZG,AQ20/AQ40,Mc but never naxx becuse it never got open. When i joined feenix i started to pvp at first, got me to rank 8 and then i started to pve. I raided aq20,Zg,MC with exiled but i leaved becuse the Gms started to slack alot and was like never online so the guild got broken. After that i joined Missclick, did, Onyxia,ZG,MC and first boss in bwl, got kicked becuse i had a real fight with the officer but wont go deep into it.

Last edited by csadde1 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)
    fizyk
    fizyk
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant Commander

Post  fizyk Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:54 pm

I have played Vanilla but not on retail.
    fizyk
    fizyk
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant Commander

Post  fizyk Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:31 pm

just need to say that i will go away today, might get back on sunday/monday.
    Quasarkin
    Quasarkin
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 225

Post  Quasarkin Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:23 am

Is this real life?
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal