Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

Fury Warrior App

Gojira
    Gojira
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 25

Fury Warrior App Empty Fury Warrior App

Post  Gojira Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Personal Information

Your name :  Erik

Your age : 25

Your nationality : Swedish

Your time zone: GMT+ 1

Character Information

Character name : Gojira

Class : Warrior

Race : NE

Spec (please link using a talentcalculator): wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_1_830304020302i505010551501c51r

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SPMelee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Fury
    Hit: 19% included 3% bow
    Crit: 32.48% included zerk stance
    AP: 1308

Lionheart Helm 8+ Str

Barbed Choker

Conqueror's Spaulders 30+AP

Drape of Unyielding Strength Subtlety

Ghoul Skin Tunic  4+ All

Battleborn Armbraces 9+ Str

Sacrificial Gauntlets 15+ Agi

Belt of Preserved Heads

Titanic Leggings 8+ Str

Chromatic Boots 7+ Agi

Master Dragonslayer's Ring
    Don Julio's Band

Hand of Justice
    Drake Fang Talisman

Misplaced Servo Arm Crusader
    Harbinger of Doom Crusader

Fahrad's Reloading Repeater 3% Hit

Tank Gear
    HP: 5969
    Def: 406/Fury spec

Helm of Wrath 100+ HP

Medallion of Steadfast Might

Pauldrons of Might 5+ Fire

Overlord's Embrace 1% Dodge

Zandalar Vindicator's Breastplate 100+ HP

Bracelets of Wrath 9+ Sta

Gauntlets of the Immovable 15+ Agi

Waistband of Wrath

Legplates of Wrath 100+ HP

Sabatons of Wrath 7+ Sta

Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight Exalted
    Heavy Dark Iron Ring

Force of Will
    Onyxia Blood Talisman (Head in my bank just need to turn it in)

Sickle of Unyielding Strength 15+ Agi
    Draconian Deflector 2% Block

Fahrad's Reloading Repeater 3% Hit

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :
    Fire: 0 
    Nature: 245 + Enchanted
    Frost: 0

Show us your UI : img51.imageshack.us/img51/2987/ghghghghl.jpg

List of the addons you are currently using : img163.imageshack.us/img163/6378/lllgb.jpg

PvE Experience :  H
    ave been playing the warrior class since 2007. I'm more of a PvP fan so i don't have that much experience in PvE but i have a good understanding of the game mechanics.

Feenix:
    Cleared MC
    Cleared BWL
    Not cleared AQ40 8/9
    Not cleared Naxxramas 5/15

Previous guilds in Feenix : 
    First guild i raided whit was Morte Diem during summer time it was hard to get people for 20 mans. Some of us where asked if they wanted to join a BWL raid whit Fidelis so we joined and we did 9/9 that run even whit a lot of new people . Later Morte Diem was very inactive so many people left and joined Fidelis. So i joined and raided whit Fidelis for 5-6 months. The last month i raided i was class leader and we had progression in Naxx whit Patchwerk recently downed, But at that time it was hard to get more dedicated players to the guild and it was a struggle every week never having a full 40 man raid but we worked hard. I had to stop play cause i got in to a new line of work so i had to take a break from Feenix i was offline for 2 months working and when i logged in around Christmas many had left Fidelis, i still had limited time to play so i decided not raid more. I had a great time in Fidelis and i enjoyed raiding whit them.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using:  

Flask of the Titans
    Elixir of the Mongoose
    Elixir of Giants
    Winterfall Firewater

Mighty Rage Potion
    Gift of Arthas
    Whipper Root Tuber
    Major Healing Potion
    Greater Nature Protection Potion
    Greater Fire Protection Potion
    Greater Shadow Protection Potion

Greater Arcane Protection Potion
    Magic Resistance Potion
    Smoked Desert Dumplings
    Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops
    Rumsey Rum Black Label
    Elemental Sharpening Stone
    Scroll of Strength IV
    Scroll of Agility IV
    Scroll of Protection IV
    Scroll of Stamina IV
    Ground Scorpok Assay
    Lung Juice Cocktail
    R.O.I.D.S
    Juju Flurry
    Juju Power
    Juju Might
    Magic Dust
    Fishliver Oil x3 left Wink 

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Sure

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?
    Tripleturbo, Ntiogol

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Booker T & the M G 's - Green Onions

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : I'm trying to find a guild whit high performance. I'm a competitive person but i rather do whats great at the time then being on top off the dmg meter. I'm a good listener i have no problem taking 
    tips or criticism from others and i always try to improve and keep a high standard. I admit i'm tired of inactive people who show up as they please, slacking while others work hard. So i'm trying to find a guild that has a passion for PvE progression with focused and committed players. I have been around this server for some time and what i have heard is that Praeda is a stable guild with active raiding. So i hope i have chance to show Praeda that i have what it takes to play in a top guild.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. 

/Gojira

Last edited by Gojira on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Tripleturbo
    Tripleturbo
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 24

Fury Warrior App Empty Re: Fury Warrior App

Post  Tripleturbo Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:04 am

Hi Gojira,

Just a trial here at Praeda, but will share my thoughts about Gojira.
    I played a lot PVP vs and with Gojira on another server and I am the one the suggested to him to make an application for Praeda.
    Hes potential for the warrior class is very high.
    I think he is bit like me, out of touch with vanilla in general, but that's something I think will come back quickly for him.
    If Praeda is interested in a guy who is a friendly chap and gets along with everyone, but also can dish out a severe beating with his experience, this is the guy.

I think a lot of people claim to be all sorts of things in their applications. I think this time Gojira has been very modest, I think he will prove himself to be of very high caliber, if he gets the chance.
    What I think makes Gojira stand out from the rest is that he has good raid awareness, most players get that from playing a lot of arena.
    I think everyone has the right for making a mistake, but when the same mistake gets repeated, things start get frustrating.
    Gojira is one of those people who can avoid staring blindly at his mouse cursor, keeps an eye out on what's happening in front of him.

+1 Gojira for President

Best Regards Arnold
    Evileyes
    Evileyes
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 87

Post  Evileyes Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Seems pretty solid. Seen you around for a year or so. Not the last few months though.

I remember having an opinion about you like, last year, but my memory is horrible and don't remember what it was haha.

Well simply from the app, +1, if you realize that this is a PvE guild and not PvP meaning just joining to get a few more PvP items is probably not going to be liked! But you probably won't do that, just saying Smile. +1 from me.
    Stelakis
    Stelakis
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 291

Post  Stelakis Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:33 pm

U noticed i dont write much but i read and keep in mind everything in any app. So i like this one too! +1
    Gojira
    Gojira
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 25

Post  Gojira Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Thanks a lot Jouni for the kind words really appreciated.

Haha no not my style, I am there to PvE that it drops loot that is also suited for PvP is just a bonus. I know more about PvP than PvE that was my point in the app, might have been a bit unclear about it sorry.

I heard your MT and a CL got some problems and whit the new Core and the problems that it might bring i thank you all for taking time reading my app.
    Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Post  Dopeey Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Greetings Erik and apologies for the late reply.

Very nice and solid apply.Nothing to mention about your tank/furry/NR gear by my side.

Maybe you could work on that Cenarion blue Ring(1 crit 1 hit 6 str) from the Badge Quest in Silithus.I saw a lot of furries having it even with late game gear like yours.2 crit 2 hit just from rings is something unique, but thats just my opinion.You better contact Amitta for that.

We do have 1 spot for a furry warrior,but we need furries that are able to tank during raid (some trash or some Boss adds) when we call them.

As for your expirience you mentioned, well imho only gear can mark expirience and your xp isnt bad.And i believe its the same with your tank status.You seem to have some expirience there too.
    Since this core merge happened a lot of things have been changed (and its feenix after all,if u now what i mean) so we kinda in this one together.We still trying to find our ways.What i want to say is that lack of expirience in some bosses isnt a problem as long as you keep your eyes open as your vouchers mentioned,you do Wink

You were quite clear that you are more keen on PvP instead of PvE, but assuming you are applying to a PvE Guild,that means that you are really focusing on having some serious expirience.

I see you have a friend in the Guild and you have been serious PvEing before (as u mentioned).Your greek voucher was also vouching for core players too.
    Anyways your apply looks very promising and you deserve a chance.Thanks for applying.

Accepted.Welcome to <Praeda>.GL & HF,i hope you enjoy all the aspects of your beloved Class in our Raids Wink

Whisper me,Amitta or Floor in-game for an invite.

~Dopeey

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:51 am