Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Fury Warrior

Anonymous
    fizyk

Fury Warrior Empty Fury Warrior

Post  fizyk Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:15 pm

General information.

Your name: Adam

Your age: 15

Your nationality: Sweden

Your current occupation: Going school

Your time zone: +1

Character information.

Character name: Fizyk

What class do you play: Warrior

Your race: Human

Your spec: Fury

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi & Dodge for Rogues etc.):
    Im new at fury so im on my way for new hit gear.
    Crit=28.71%
    Hit=8%
    Strenght=278
    Agility=145

Fire resistance:0

Nature resistance:0

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Im engineering and mining. In engineering i can make Goblin jumper cables that can ress. In mining i can smelt Dark iron ore.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.'
    Never played retail, played a long time on a private server.

PvE experience:

What class did you play:

Equipment:

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: yes.

Do you have a mic: yes.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: yes.

Are you ready to work with our loot system: yes.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: yes, but some weekends i will go to my cottage, from friday to sunday.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Serious players with good experiance and good organization.
    Why do you want to join Praeda: I wanna join Praeda becuse i wanna help guild with progression and alot of fun when raiding.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? Becsue im a good player that listen to the officers and got humor:D

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: yes, ofc

Tell us about yourself: Im a guy from sweden. Going school atm. love to play wow on my sparetime and really like to drive my dirtbike.

Zerroc's favourite song: Answer is Correct - Blueprint

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: YOUR AWESEOME! RAGE!

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days.
    Dassan
    Dassan
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 56

Fury Warrior Empty Re: Fury Warrior

Post  Dassan Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:01 am

When you say you've never played retail but you've played private along time, do you mean feenix?
    or private servers in general? Even so, what vanilla content have you cleared (on privates?)
    fizyk
    fizyk
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant Commander

Antal inlägg : 195

Fury Warrior Empty Fury Warrior

Post  fizyk Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:06 pm

I have played feenix and another private server. In feenix i have cleared Mc, Onyxia, ZG and AQ20. I have only done the first boss in bwl.
    In the other server i have done AQ40(not all bosses)BWL,MC,AQ20,ZG,Onyxia. I played there till i got my full t2 mage, after that i rerolled it. I had over 80 days play time on it and after the reroll i played over 20 days.
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:34 pm

You're lacking a bit of gear and I'm afraid we're full on dps warriors at this point since we just recruited a new warrior (and are generally melee heavy). Thank you for interest but sadly at this point I have to Decline this application. If you have some other class (pref range) feel free to reapply.

Take care

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:42 am