Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Rhesus-paladin

Rhesus
    Rhesus
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 66

Rhesus-paladin Empty Rhesus-paladin

Post  Rhesus Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:42 am

name: Makis
    nationality: Greek
    current occupation: Marine Engineer
    time zone: +1

Character name: Rhesus
    class: Paladin
    race: Human
    spec: 25 prot/26 retri atm, willing to respec to Holy for raiding

My retri gear is: -Lightforge helm
    -Emberfury talinsman
    -Lightforge shoulders
    -Shadow prowlers cloak
    -Savage gladiator chain
    -Lightforge bracers
    -Weap:Destoyer of the worlds
    -Knight Liutenant gauntlets
    -Hihglanders lamellar Grindle
    -Abyssal plate leggings of striking
    -Highlanders Lamellar Greaves
    -Myrmidons Signet
    -Don Julios Band
    -Insignia of Alliance
    -Blackhands Breadth

Got 950 AP selfbuffed, 29%crit,4%hit.I m saying what my retri gear is just for the record cause i know that its difficult to raid as a retri pala.

My Holy gear is: -Full Lightforge set 8/8(i am Rank 9 so i got some decent extra gear for healing from there)
    -Bloodclot Band and Lorekeepers ring (both are nice for healing with +mp5,int and +healing)
    -Main Hand:Hand of Edward the odd
    -Force Reactive disk (from engineering which isnt good for healing but its the only shield i have atm)

Generally : My Holy gear is mostly blues (except the main hand) and i wouldnt say its great but its good enough for MC/Onyxia and i know that i have to upgrade it with epics in order to be more helpfull for BWL and AQ40.

Fire resistance: 10
    Nature resistance: 0

Your professions:
    Mining (300), Engineering (300).

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.
    I ve been playing WoW since Beta. I like PvP as much as PvE. I ve cleared with my guilds MC/Onyxia/BWL and some bosses in AQ40.

What class did you play: I used to play Mage,Paladin,Warrior

Equipment:I had full BWL equipment with my mage, half BWL- Half MC equipment with my pala, MC equip with my warr

Tell us about your guild: I was in frostwhisper server and been in several guilds. Best guilds i ve been in is Eternal Fury and Infinity. Both was in top 5 list pve guilds in the server

Rules condition and terms: Dkp systems,Ventrillo and dedication

Are you able to attend on Mumble: yes
    Do you have a mic: yes
    Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: yes
    Are you ready to work with our loot system: yes

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: yes
    What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Be friendly, Raid progress
    Why do you want to join Praeda: I believe that Praeda is a nice pve guild, that share the same standards and ambitions as i am
    For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? I m friendly, dedicated,I know the game like the back of my hand.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: sure

Tell us about yourself: I m in the middle of making a pvp movie. The aim is to be entertaining and show the retri side of the paladin in 1v1,1v2 even 1v3 situations with a bit of luck. The truth is that it needs a lot of time and i dont know if i will have the time to finish it. I really like wow, i know all the classes abilities etc, i know tactics in pve (although i might need to refresh my memory about the tactics we follow in some bosses).

Zerroc's favourite song: erm....who is Zerroc ? Embarassed
    Add something you think we find interesting or useful: i m almost every day online so if u want to ask me anything go ahead Smile
    galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Rhesus-paladin Empty Re: Rhesus-paladin

Post  galahead Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:00 am

This is a real life friend of mine and even my vouch may not count I would vouch for him.
    We 've been playing wow together since Beta and he is really a nice, dedicated, and skilled guy.
    Good luck my friend, I hope you get the chance to get your hands dirty with us Wink
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:27 am

Main Hand:Hand of Edward the odd

Healing weapon? I don't see any healing on it?

Weap:Destoyer of the worlds

Retribution weapon..... without Nightfall you're of no use to us in raids.

I myself have retri paladin, and with better gear then yours(hit capped) I can't do shit dps, so retri is out of equation.
    And Full Lightforge set for healing is what +23 healing Smile?
    galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Post  galahead Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:19 am

Please try to see him as a person instead of gear. Indeed his gear is not good enough but at least he knows he can't come to raids as retri and he is willing to respec for us. If he is accepted he will show his dedication by acquiring more healing gear. I personaly guarandee that. In the end if he is active enough he will be geared up in no time. It will also be better to have an option to fill the MC raid spots instead of inviting randoms in order to kill raggy...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:16 am

As now Praeda's most classes are almost or already full on spots we are adding one more criteria for our newcommers to fulfill before they join the guild.
    We will want you to have the BiS Pre-Raid equipment you can aquire - that means dungeon loot, quest items and crafted gear.

Quoted Blueprint from
    https://praeda.forumotion.com/t61-read-this-before-applying

Sorry chief, -1
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:28 am

Besides the holy gear you should upgrade. A start will be reading our rules and conditions. Also This.
    Rhesus
    Rhesus
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  Rhesus Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:42 am

well i've talk to viveca online and told me to come here and apply and write u all that stuff.

About hand of Edward of the odd, healing items arent only those that gives u + healing. Items that gives spirit,intellect, or Mp5 are also healing items. And that mace gives intellect and spirit. so that makes it a healing item. As i ve told u before i know that my healing gear aint good enough. I know that i have to upgrade my gear in order to be more helpfull.

I also said that i m willing to respec to Holy and i mentioned my retri gear just for the record.

I thought that finding experienced, dedicated and skilled players is the most important thing (at least that was when i was an officer too back then) but i now see that gear is the most important factor for u.

Anyway, thanks for reading it and thank u for ur time.
    viveca
    viveca
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 75

Post  viveca Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:21 am

We do take on people into our guild depending on their personallity, attitude and their addition to our community, but we do require that any member who joins has FULL BiS pre raid gear at a minimum, otherwise if we took people on from scratch with no gear who had great personallity and attitude, then we would be back where we started from progression wise farming ZG and MC. There are many guides online for full pre raid healadin gear, but i must say, healing gear is not about stats such as int or spirit, even though that's a bonus, but more about + healing and mp5. BiS pre raid gear is about having the BEST possible pre raid gear before MC etc, these are all from 5mans and 10man instances, even the odd ZG AQ20 pug can assist this.
    Rhesus
    Rhesus
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  Rhesus Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:57 am

I have gathered healing gear from 5 and 10 man. As i ve mentioned be4 i have blue healing gear from dungeons.

Anyway, i appreciate ur time and efford and i understand ur position.

Good luck and i wish u the best Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:51 am