Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Nitrus - Rogue

Nitrus
    Nitrus
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 111

Nitrus - Rogue Empty Nitrus - Rogue

Post  Nitrus Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:04 pm

General information.

Name: Nick

Nationality: Greek

Occupation: Naval Architect & Marine Engineer in maintaining Mega Yachts

Time zone: Athens, Cairo (GMT+2)

Character information.

Character name: Nitrus

What class do you play: Rogue

Race: Human

Spec: 15/31/5 (daggers) in PVE - 21/3/27 in PVP (sword main hand - dagger off-hand)

Current gear:
    -Darkmantle Cap
    -Fury of the Forgotten Swarm
    -Nightslayer Shoulder Pads
    -Zulian Tigerhide Cloak
    -Darkmantle Tunic
    -Darmantle Bracers
    -The Lobotomizer
    -Vis'kag the Bloodletter
    -Precisely Calibrated Boomstick
    -Blackhand's Breadth
    -Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas
    -Don Julio's Band
    -Myrmidon's Signet
    -Darkmantle Boots
    -Nightslayer Pants
    -Nightslayer Belt
    -Darkmantle Gloves

Crit Chance: 36,19% / Hit Chance: 14% / 155 Strength, 326 Agility, 236 Stamina, 657 Attack Power

Fire resistance: 25

Nature resistance: 8

Professions: Skinning (300) + Mining (300) + Cooking (300) Can cook "Smoked Desert Dumplings" atm

Raiding and World of Warcraft experience.

PvE experience: My PVE experience of the Vanilla WOW dungeons in more than enough to help the guild's progress, since I've raided hundreds of times MC, Onyxia, BWL, AQ20-40 and Naxx with a famous EU guild. From TBC and afterwards I used to raid less and PVP more, but still I had the experience of all the dungeons at 70 level and 80. Cataclysm was purely PVP period.

What class did you play: Druid (Resto) & Shaman (Resto) mostly but also Warrior (dps) and Mage.

Equipment: Druid was T2 equipped since I had stopped raiding with Alliance when I made the Shaman and joined POW. Shaman was T3 with alot of goodies from AQ - Naxx and BWL.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: I used to be a main member of the PATH OF WRECKAGE (Twilight's Hammer/ Horde/ EU server), which was one of the most competitive in progress in all Europe back then.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Have done it before, so I guess np!

Mic availability: Ofc

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms --> Crystal Clear (as it is nothing more than the logical terms for a serious member to participate in serious guild).

Are you ready to work with our loot system --> As I have already been to some guilds during the 6 years of play-time, I am sure that it will be easy to follow the looting - dkp system you guys created.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda --> I am looking for some good company along when raiding, so mostly because I've heard all about what's happening in your guild and how things work and ofc because of the presence of a RL friend who knows exactly what we enjoy in this game I am willing to become a member of Praeda.
    You will surely realize along the way that I am a co-operative guy and will give as much as possible to contribute and that's because I am a competitive personality and have the demand, from myself and others, to succeed in what we do. Whatever that might be. Sometimes with severity, but mostly with humor!

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week --> I am sure I can attend the 3 raids/week, except for special occasions in RL obligations.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community --> I would like to be supported as a member and enjoy the benefits of a good member, since my presence will be contributing to the raiding progress and the improvement of all the members involved as a whole.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I am looking for a serious guild doing PVE and since I had the inside information from a real-life friend (with whom I used to raid with from the early beginnings of WOW), who is a member of your guild, that you guys have the experience and the discipline to perform raids, as we used to do back then, taking also into account the friendly manner of co-operation, I decided that most possibly I will be adopted by Praeda and add a little something of all the above.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? --> The reasons are: skill & IQ - Discipline - Humor - Altruism.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this --> I think that this matter is something that goes naturally along with being a helpful and dedicated member so...ofc!

Tell us about yourself --> I'd rather not talk about myself in a way of laying out only the advantages of my character, so I will just note some characteristics that you will definitely trace as we get to know each other: Humorous but with a lot of trash talking (not rude), patient, intelligent, demanding (which is not always bad), sometimes arrogant, egoist if someone tests my patience and ignores the altruism I show in general, not a blabber (so you won't be hearing when there is no serious subject...It would be best if Gallahead can describe me, from another point of view I think Razz

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a Boss!

Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to hearing from you, positively ofc! Razz

galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Nitrus - Rogue Empty Re: Nitrus - Rogue

Post  galahead Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Hello there mate.

I really really like your application. It clearly shows that you did give some time in it.
    You have +1 from me but I'm not an officer so I guess you will have to wait for an official answer.
    Best of luck.
    galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Post  galahead Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:19 am

Hang in there
    I'm sure viveca will get back to you shortly.

Any other member would like to add his opinion on this application?
    Or is it just me that thinks it's nice?

Comment ppl chop chop
    viveca
    viveca
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 75

Post  viveca Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:46 am

Hi there,

I'm sorry for the late reply on your application. At the moment we have 7 rogues within the guild. Since your application is exceedingly good, your experience is great, and you seem to know what you need to do with your gear, I may consider putting you on hold OR on Bench for raids etc, so if we have a spot open, you are able to come to that raid, however you may be unable to join if the raid sign up is full etc.

I will give you a +1 for now so you are a backup rogue, however, i will need 1 more reply from another Officer.

Goodluck and goodjob.

Kind Regards,

Viveca (Officer and Rogue CL of Praeda).
    Belewien
    Belewien
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 123

Post  Belewien Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:01 am

Well it's indeed a good application, and yes, sadly the rogue class recruitment is at 0 but since you're answers and reasons are brought to the point and you've spent more than some of the appliers did,

but as viveca said before .. you might be sitting on the bench for some raids, I hope you accept it.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? --> The reasons are: skill & IQ - Discipline - Humor - Altruism.

+1 from me
    Nitrus
    Nitrus
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 111

Post  Nitrus Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:13 am

Seems like a fair deal.
    I'll earn my place in the team np about that Razz

Sponsored content