Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Raick, holy paladin application

Raick
    Raick
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 7

Raick, holy paladin application Empty Raick, holy paladin application

Post  Raick Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Hello, this is The paladin, Raick's application

Your name: My real name is Oliver

Your age: Im 17 years old (yeah i know not 18 yet)

Your nationality: I am from Denmark which is EU time GMT+1

Your current occupation: School. College i think its called in english?

Your time zone: Aha yeah GMT+1

Character name: Raick

What class do you play: Holy Paladin

Your race: Human, Dwarf palas don't appeal to me.

Your spec: Holy Pala 31/15/5

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):294 Int 289 stam 242 spirit. 437 Healing power. 20 mana per 5

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): My gear is undergoin heavy reworks since its not as spectacular as T2 or 1. it leaves me with little money to improve enchants. I will however improve my enchants ASAP since nothing else would be stupid.

Fire resistance: without FR aura 7 :/

Nature resistance: 10 :/

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": im sorry no.

Do you have a character for herbing?: negative

Played time (/played in game for details): ive played wow since january 2006 to wotlk ulduar patch. my current character 5 days and 1 hour as i type this.

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both): Attuned for MC and attuned for BWL

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: Viribius Unitis (horde side) guild was good but it lacked any kind of social flavour, so i left. It Us Raptor (Horde side) Guild was PVP oriented.. fine with me but they slowly turned into HARDCORE elitists... and i mean HARDCORE. Corrupt loot council was the main reason that i left tho.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: Healbot, Decursive(for other classes) KTM Damagemeter/healmeter. Bongos addon for i think UI? and buffalo.

PvE experience: Well i never made it to Naxx in original Wow, however that might have been because of the lazy nature of my old guild. was good times with the bidding DKP system. We made it to chrom in BWL (note i was not very old at this time so i were not really me who made it to all these raids... mainly my dad raided in PREBTC and TBC, i was just along for the ride since he was Guild leader.) and then TBC got released. that was when i got more and more tired of the game. i watched my cousins and dad raid Sunwell and Black temple, good times but not as good as vanilla. Then, WOTLK got released. I raided the watered down naxx and i thought that it was just like LVL 60 Naxx... i was luckily wrong. my raiding started for real in WOTLK however then i get tired of the game.I raided malygos, sartharion 3D and Ulduar until i left Wow almost for good. Now im back in the game on this server and i have raided up to chrommagus on my horde chars. i got tired of being tank so i rerolled my good old favourite class Paladin. That is now more than 3 weeks ago.

What class did you play: Paladin, warrior and Wlock. got them(pala to all lvls. wlock and warrior only to 80) to lvl 60, 70 and 80 sadly its more than a years since i last logged onto my Wow account so they have been perm deleted.

Equipment: i had a few ulduar epics in Wotlk on a few of them. cant remember my old gear, its been so long.

Are you able to attend on Mumble: dunno what Mumble is but if its like TS or vent then YEAH! i got headset with mic so no problem

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes, i accept

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): YES! I recall you guys using the bidding DKP system?

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): NP with consumables. not so hard to buy the most usefull ones

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: Negative left all my guilds (see above) and rerolled pala.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): yes i am able. Only emergencies are a problem.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Good progression raids with good leadership. Also maybe a few dudes you can hang out with when your not raiding.

Why do you want to join Praeda: Your guild is indeed one of the most respected on horde side (dunno why) but you guys also seem to be friendly which i miss in a guild.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I can bring you a healadin that will always be dedicated to raids. (mats, flask etc) and a freindly person off raids.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): When i wipe (presonally) it just shows me what i could have done better. When you make mistakes and wipe, you just dont ninjalogg out, NO you stay till the freaking end untill you get it right. Thats what i love about oldschool raiding. It makes the reward seem higher.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: A bad guild is a guild with no forums or interactions off Wow. you cant manage it just ingame you need forums. Im always active, it pays off

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): err i spend most of my time playing games or studying(and friends ofc). well occasionally parties, but i will prioritise wow higher.

Zerroc's favourite song: What is love? Nah im not positive on that Razz

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I can at times seem trollish, BUT in raids im there to focus and progress to improve myself and guild. Dont take me that seriously when were not in raids. Anyways Happy hunting

Raick

Edit: my Spellpower and stats in general keeps improving. the numbers you see up there was when i wrote this application.

Last edited by Raick on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:00 am; edited 4 times in total
    Anonymous

Raick, holy paladin application Empty Re: Raick, holy paladin application

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Quick look at apply.

Gear, far from bis pre raid.
    Dedication, well you don't know Zerroc's favourite song, cos you don't read ~ READ THIS BEFORE APPLY ~

Not so good Very Happy
    Raick
    Raick
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Raick Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:32 pm

dont' have an excuse for the song part. took some time to write app so i must've forgot. IM so sorry if it shows im not dedicated. im willing to show i am, But you should check out my gear. It has been improved a bit over the day.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Raick
    Raick
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Raick Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:54 am

did read it before app, but i can't prove it
    galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Post  galahead Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:02 am

Hello there mate,
    even though I would like to see another Paladin in the guild your application gives me the feeling that you don't have a clue what Praeda are doing at the moment plus that you gave some time to make the application but didn't read our forums.

You have played 5 days in total played time. 5 days are not enough to get pre-raid gear even if you are super lucky.
    You are attuned to MC but not BWL. --> We are trying to progress AQ40 which leaves MC barely optional these days.
    You haven't enchanted your gear. --> If you had read the forums you have found out that we don't recruit people without close to BiS gear + full enchanted (legs and head included but not shoulders).

If I keep giving reasons why I say no to you I will have given more time to reply than what you did to write this application.

Don't get me wrong but we are trying to progress not to gear up everyone who applies

Sorry -1

Maybe get serious and try again
    Raick
    Raick
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Raick Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:06 am

Hello Galahead

Thanks for reading and your opinion, i am aware of the enchants but however you need to check out my gear since you dont think its BiS pre raid gear.
    I will contact you and come to you ingame
    Raick

Last edited by Raick on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nitrus
    Nitrus
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 111

Raick, holy paladin application Empty Raick, holy paladin application

Post  Nitrus Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:29 am

Praeda needs to progress in AQ40 and soon in Naxxramas. Since we ain't a hardcore guild to raid everyday in all available 60 level instances (and we are damn unlucky also in MC drops, especially for your class) we won't be able to gear you up fast. It would take more than 2 months for you to be ready for AQ40. So, its up to the officers to take also into consideration what Galahead noted and decide whether you can join the guild for future attendance in those raids we are interested in.
    galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Post  galahead Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:33 am

For some reason my post was not posted so here is goes again:

I am not a Paladin Class leader. I am just a nobody who comments on your application.

So if you want you can contact Timosoini who is the Paladin CL.

good luck with that....
    Raick
    Raick
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Raick Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:36 am

Thanks
    Raick
    Raick
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Raick Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:56 am

i got BWL attune after yesterday
    Timosoini
    Timosoini
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 290

Post  Timosoini Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:13 pm

First of all thank you for applying us.

I talked with you and you seemed like a nice and decent guy. But is it enough?
    I got the feeling that you are kinda new to the paladin class and that you weren't so sure of yourself. To me it seemed that you we're kinda clueless sometimes.
    Since our main raidcontent for now is AQ40 I don't want any of my paladins to be a personal teacher for you. I hope you get the point what I'm trying to tell you. We need a reliable guy who knows what he's doing and don't need teaching on his class. To me, you weren't the guy we might bee looking for. So I have to say no.

Good luck in finding a guild that fits you the best!

Best regards,
    Timosoini

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:55 pm