Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Warrior - Protection

Affiction
    Affiction
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Warrior - Protection Empty Warrior - Protection

Post  Affiction Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:29 pm

General information.

Your name: Fredrik

Your age: 18

Your nationality: Swedish

Your current occupation: Gymnasium Last Year

Your time zone: GMT +1

Character information.

Character name: Affictionx is the name of the tank that I am applying with.

What class do you play: Tank

Your race: Night Elf

Your spec:12/0/39, I don't know about any good Tank specs.. I haven't bothered looking for one either so I just went with I thought would work.
    I would be glad if any tanks or anyone that know about a good tank spec could share there oppinions.

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.): 380 defense rating, 256str, 108agi, 290stam, 6857armor.
    10.59% to crit 15.20% change to block. 14.60% dodge. 13.20% chance to parry.
    4414hp unbuffed.

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): I don't have any enchants at all atm since I have only 150 enchating skill and all the money went to gearing up this Tank.

Fire resistance: 17

Nature resistance: 10

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Just enchanting. Have loads of mats in my bank, filling up 2 travelers backpacks but I need Strange dust at the enchanting lvl I am atm and I don't have those and neither the money to buy it right now.

Do you have a character for herbing?
    Not yet anywayz.

Played time (/played in game for details): total time 2days and 14 hours. on lvl 60: 1 day 15hrs

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both): I am attuned to MC, but not BWL attuned. I done it on my resto druid.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: My former guild were "Illumination" Reason for leaving was mostly that it took 2hrs to almost get a guild/pug run to MC and after that some people left and I thought I could stay there alittle longer just to check how it goes and then the guild leader turns it into a PvP guild.. So that's the reason why I left it.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: i barely have any addons, Xperl, Atlasloot, BigWigs.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: I have done ZG, MC, AQ20, never got to try any other instances.

What class did you play: I have played ZG, Mc and AQ20 on my resto druid.
    On my Tank I have only done ZG

Equipment:
    Enchanted Torium Helm
    Medallion of Grand Marshal Morris
    Stockade Pauldrons
    Phantasmal Cloak
    Hydralick Armor
    Fel Hardened Bracers
    Boneclenched Gauntlets
    Belt of Might
    Legplates of Valor but should be the tanking legs from Hakkar the raid leader miss gave them to another warrior tank and me and that other warrior trying to talk with a GM to transfer the item over to me.
    Grimy Metal Boots
    Band of the Steadfast Hero
    Nagelring
    Vigilance Charm
    Force of Will
    Timeworn Mace
    Aegis of the Blood God
    Carapace Spine Crossbow

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: I can download it and be there ofc.

Do you have a mic: Yes I do.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: As far as I know.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): DKP system been in every guild I been in, even Retail guilds. So I am familiar with it and ofc I think it's fair.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): I could if I got money for it.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: I have a resto druid named Affiction and a hunter Affictionz.
    The druid is all ready for any kind of raids I guess since I done ZG/AQ20 and MC.
    Mc 8/10 and AQ20 5/6 ZG all except Jindo.
    Hunter has only BiS gear so far.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): Ofc, Unless I am doing something with friends.. which rarely happens on any of those days.. Well now it's Hallowen next week so it might be something coming up, but after that I don't think it will be a problem.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I don't know, I don't expect much from anyone untill I seen how they work myself..

Why do you want to join Praeda: I need a new guild and I did a ZG run with Kitsy and I just thought I could make an app here and see what happens.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I can bring you a brained Tank (I tried DPS and Healing but tank is the one I think is most fun) I got a Resto druid aswell ofc, if we ever lack a healer and not a tank or whatever.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Well yeah it's sometimes.. If you don't whipe you never really get to know what went wrong and what you need to get better at, if you never whipe you never think you will whipe on anything and just go around thinking your awesome or whatever..

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Sure.. I always keeps google chrome up.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): My intrests is really nothing more then beeing alive, playing computer now and then, driving cars, having someone to share my life with.
    I had a GF about less then a year ago, we were together for 1 year and 3 months if I remember it right..
    But now we are best friends and I feel that we were much more suited for good friends then beeing in a relationship together. We were just to different.
    I love Floorball, in sweden there is this grp called KRIK "christian sport contact" I really wierd name I know. And I am not Christian myself, I don't believe in any religion so far.
    The floorball accours each Sunday from 5pm to 7pm, 2hrs of playing, no excercises.. just 5vs5 real game thru it all, really fun since it's between ages 16-30 or something, just dedicated players that likes sports and we normally are 10-30 peoples each time.
    I love music, I got a good sound system enough in the car to lisen to songs.. But when I am getting a new car I will get a much better sound system in it ^^
    I just got an Mazda 323 -94 small car that doesn't take much gasoline.. exactly what I need when I don't have a job since I am still in school.
    I lisen to all kinds of music, aslong as it sounds good I usually say.. tho really anything kinda works "Skrillex, pendulum, green day, senses fail, Akon, Veronica maggio (swedish music), Techno is a real favourite.. don't really know any name of good artists but songs as The Riddle, Infinity, Whistle song are good Smile And as I now lisned on windows media player lisning in the library and I found Bon Jovi, yeah he is good aswell Very Happy
    So I lisen to all kind of music, they just have to sound good Smile

Zerroc's favourite song:Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    Intresting or useful, well that is all up to the people listening..
    I live in a small town, not really anything to do here on the days and as winter coming I am mostly inside.. really doens't like the cold and all the snow.. BRRRRR! I wanna move somewhere south..
    Summer is the part I love, driving the car having the windows down.. I could drive anywhere aslong as I have a car and lisning to music.. I odn't mind where I would go.
    I don't like annoying people.. meaning like if your on mumble/vent/raid call or skype.. they don't shout or ad random things or play music or disrupting when your raiding.. it's really something I disslike.
    I like friendly people that gives their all into what they are doing.
    I don't normally go to town and looking in stores, I maybe do it any other months.. I intend to do something impulse when I buy something. I bought an Xbox 360 and when I got back home and played alittle (NHL 11) or whatever NHL it was I got pretty bored, so I just bought assasins creed brotherhood, Darksiders and final fantasy 15 or whatever.. didn't finish any of those games xD So I got Oblivion and have cleared all the main quests and since I played it on the PC it wasen't that fun.
    Going to get Skyrim and try it on the PC if it's worth to buy on my Xbox, since I can get it free to Pc ^^
    I pre ordered Battlefield 3 since I always liked those series (been playing CoD aswell but I like bigger maps and vehicles) but when I played the Beta it seems like my computer can't really handle it, all the graphs are at low and it laggs on maps with vehicle and I can't cancel the pre order so going to stand with a game I can't play.. how booring.

Ehh I don't know what more to add atm, might run back in here and add some more things since I am forgetting things I have done or wanna do.
    I don't put things on the my memories really.. I remember kinda everything about TBC since I started playing retail when TBC came out and played untill Cata came out.. But when it comes to my own families ages or birthdays I stand all confused xD
    So I appreciate all your answers on my post, and I know I don't have NR gear or FR I got cloak from salamander boss in BRD if it's to any help xD
    But feel free to drop in suggesting on where to get that gear and all..
    That's all from me I guess, See you guys soon.

Alright.. tried 10th on 5th boss in DM right now.. and I had enough by now.. he never drops it

Izural
    Izural
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 396

Warrior - Protection Empty Re: Warrior - Protection

Post  Izural Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Thank you for your application.

You seems like a really nice and friendly guy, but I'm going to have to say no due the following facts:

Your gear is lacking

No enchants

Dosn't seem like you are dedicated enough to progress into AQ40 and naxx futher in.

Good luck finding another guild
    Affiction
    Affiction
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Post  Affiction Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Izural wrote:Thank you for your application.

You seems like a really nice and friendly guy, but I'm going to have to say no due the following facts:

Your gear is lacking

No enchants

Dosn't seem like you are dedicated enough to progress into AQ40 and naxx futher in.

Good luck finding another guild

Overlord's Crimson Band is a new item I got recently. I just jump around waiting for a pug to start or a grp for a dungeon I need..

Dedication I don't lack at all but, as I said I don't judge people right away.

But you beeing the Warrior class leader I sure you read alot of these Apps and you probably could judge from that.

Thanks anyway then I will maybe join another guild or gear up and make a new App we will see what happens.
    Izural
    Izural
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 396

Post  Izural Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Jus to put some more words behind my decision:

I say lack of gear be cause we are progressing into aq40 and need tier1 / tier 2 geared tanks.

I say lack of dedication because of stuff like not all your gear is enchanted and your lack of willingness to bring consumables.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:12 am