Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+7
Beornhan
Naturalforce
Contractos
IMWITHSTUPID
maw
Wierdgonzo
infernozzz
11 posters

Infernoz - Protection Warrior

infernozzz
    infernozzz
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 5

Infernoz - Protection Warrior Empty Infernoz - Protection Warrior

Post  infernozzz Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:22 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Connor

Your age : 17

Your nationality : England

Your time zone: GMT+0 (Lisbon/London/Dublin time)

Character Information

Character name : infernoz

Class : Warrior

Race : Human (Male)

Spec : Protection

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes, yes and also yes ^^

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Helmet : Helm of Wrath - +7 Defence / +10 Stamina / + 15 Block Value

Neck : Master Dragonslayer's Medallion

Shoulders : Pauldrons of Might

Cape : Overlords Embrace

Chest: Breastplate of might - + 100 hp

Wrists: Bracers of Might - + 9 stamina

Gloves : Gauntlets of Wrath + 15 agillity

Waist : Royal Qiraji Belt

Legs: Legplates of Might- + 7 Defence / +10 Stamina / +15 Block Value

Feet: Core Forged Greaves - +7 Stamina

Ring(s):
    -Heavy Dark Iron Ring
    -Overlords Crimson Band

Trinket(s):
    -Onyxia Blood Talisman
    -Force of Will

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :

-Fire resistance gear : 180 unbuffed

-Nature Resistance: 120 unbuffed ( I'm still working on buying it , and i still need the trinkets from Maraudon, as you may know the bramblewood and ironvine set is quite expensive when it is put atop buying consumables etc. But I have recently found a useful way of making money and I'm sure I will buy nature resistance gear in no time

-Frost resistance: 65 Unbuffed, I have the legguards you can get in Lights hope chapel, And Ramaldini's Icy grip.

Show us your UI :I'm having trouble with saving the Jpeg, I keep on recieving a " Error can not save file" Im still working on it. Very Happy

List of the addons you are currently using : Bigwigs, Atlas, Atlas loot, CEnemycastbar, Ezdismount,KLHThreatmeter, Mobinfo2, CT Raid assist, !Improved error frame,Sell value

PvE Experience : Well , in previous guilds i have tanked 8/8 Bwl well and efficiently, and I have finished 8/9 Aq40 but as fury spec, so I'm still learning the fights from a tanks perspective, and in Naxxramas i've raided against Noth the Plaguebringer, Heigan the Unclean ,Grand widdow Faerlina, Inatructor Razuvious And Anub'rekhan Smile But i'm eager to learn the fights from a tanks perspective and help the guild.

Previous guilds in Feenix : Well, my first 'Serious' guild in feenix was 'Immersion' in which quite a few members of Praeda now had come from, then that collapsed and i joined ' Mirage ' in which i was one of the primary tanks and we reached 6/8 Bwl until the guild reloacted to Archangel sadly. Then after searching for a new guild I was accepted into Final Exit, wehre I was fury specc the majority of the time, whilst i was working on my tanking gear, i left Final exit eventually due to some of the people in the guild being aggresive and unfirnedly, and i ultimately didn't enjoy the atmosphere or feel atol welcomed. After leaving I set up a macro on world chat stating that i was looking for a new guild, when i was Whispered form a True Color's member, and i was accepted to join Smile however, shortly after joining and attending one raid with them, the leader began to kick people from the guild, including me and every other trial there, when i asked why, i was told that " I'm kicking everyone except the old officers, True color's is no longer a raiding guild, only social now." So im now in a friends guild in which a few True Color's trials are in 'Valhalla Rising', its a pleasant atmosphere and I quite like it, purely social. But im looking to get into raiding and Praeda sounds perfect Very Happy

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): I should be able to attend every single raid, how ever, real life does come into account in some circumstances and I have recently started a new year in college ( studying concept art ^^) and i do have to be dedicated to that, i cant go screwing up my first college year Smile
    But i will try my hardest to attend 100% of the raids

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? Thats fine with me, Im also a 300 Alchemist and willing to make free Greater resistan potions for guildies ^^

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? That's totally fine with me Very Happy

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? i've read them all and I accept them all too ^^

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?
    -Bockam
    -Naturalforce
    -Contractos

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Like a boss of course Razz

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : Well, in game: I have 300 alchemy and herbalism so i'll be making tons of greater resistant potions and all guildies can have them for free, im a very friendly person and can get along with people well and i'll go out of my way to help someone out with something. Also, I have the token for T2.5 Legs and I have a Zg idol to give it the enchant when I finally get the legs Very Happy

In real life, i'm going to college to study Graphic's design and concept art, i've been accepted due to "Enthusiasm, dedication and talent" some traits of which are transferrable into WoW. Also, I speak fluent english, which is 100% needed being a tank, and I have no trouble with communication Smile
    Wierdgonzo
    Wierdgonzo
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 412

Infernoz - Protection Warrior Empty Re: Infernoz - Protection Warrior

Post  Wierdgonzo Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Good guy +1 from me Smile
    maw
    maw
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 69

Post  maw Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:14 pm

raided with this guy in mirage and hes a good guy +2
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Hello mr english - time to join now again? or wait a min, I already invited you once - and you left for FE. Make your explanation pls
    infernozzz
    infernozzz
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  infernozzz Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Well, i did only join as a social , and i wasnt expecting to do any raiding, i just knew most of you and it was nice being around you, but then i started speaking to Clay, and I joined FE, it was nothing personal against you man. Probably getting enough Minuses for being english anyway... I didnt apply either to raid, was just for the community. Trust me if i get accepted i wont leave; I want to join to raid with you guys now Smile
    Contractos
    Contractos
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 15

Post  Contractos Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Dedicated and really friendly guy, good player aswell. +1
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Post  Naturalforce Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:31 pm

nice dude, he's on the server for some time now +1 from me.

IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:22 pm

well still no nr gearz no 1% dodge on cloak pls fix and omg no exalted shoulder enchant WHAT IS THIS SLACK Very Happy:D:D:D
    infernozzz
    infernozzz
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  infernozzz Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:09 am

hehe okay, ill get all of them, just give me a day or two Razz
    Beornhan
    Beornhan
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 255

Post  Beornhan Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:16 am

I raided with infernoz more than most of these guys. And when he returned to game at summer (cause he cant raid effectively in school season. aka highschool student) he came to me and i told him to fix his enchants+nr gear and make application so we can invite you to guild. But he didnt want to make application for some retarded reason which i still dont know. So he went to our retarded priest cl(<3) for invite and he invited him as social instantly. After 1 hour he left guild and went to final exit because they gave him chance to join to their guild without application. And now he is jumping from guild to guild with or without reasons.Not like i hate infernoz. He is nice guy and i spent lots of time with him before praeda but he is another lootwhore kid who wants to get fat loot in short period. plus there is no point to boost his gear for one month because he cant raid when school starts.
    midzit
    midzit
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 646

Post  midzit Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:30 am

we have now 3super geared tanks 1full t2 and shivan with raider rank will now gear up so he wont get any free loots plus our raider fury warrs are geting tank gear before inis so i dont care
    USE HIM LET HIM BLEED!
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:12 am

beornhan youre such a turk - i raided as much with infernoz as you did röfl
    infernozzz
    infernozzz
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  infernozzz Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:26 am

lol... i dont care about how fast i get loot, im well aware shivan still needs alot because of the hacking incident, and no im not going to jump from this guild and rage quit if i dont get any loot. And yeah, beo and stupid, i raided with you both the same amount.
    Capability/Justice_ll
    Capability/Justice_ll
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 168

Post  Capability/Justice_ll Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Beornhan wrote:I raided with infernoz more than most of these guys. And when he returned to game at summer (cause he cant raid effectively in school season. aka highschool student) he came to me and i told him to fix his enchants+nr gear and make application so we can invite you to guild. But he didnt want to make application for some retarded reason which i still dont know. So he went to our retarded priest cl(<3) for invite and he invited him as social instantly. After 1 hour he left guild and went to final exit because they gave him chance to join to their guild without application. And now he is jumping from guild to guild with or without reasons.Not like i hate infernoz. He is nice guy and i spent lots of time with him before praeda but he is another lootwhore kid who wants to get fat loot in short period. plus there is no point to boost his gear for one month because he cant raid when school starts.

i was present when that happened, and i dislike joining a guild for 1 hour (...) . i think beo has no reason to exaggerate or lie and i doubt that we can ever feel save about giving you a piece of gear. what reason do we have to invite a guildhopping kid, that probably won't be able to raid soon or leave for the next best guild?
    infernozzz
    infernozzz
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  infernozzz Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Well, decline me then if you like, there's not that much more I can do, so it's up to you now, justice, beo and stupid seem kind of bent on declining me, so argueing my case seems kind of pointless at the moment. I've wrote a decent app, told you everything, its down to you.
    Stelakis
    Stelakis
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 291

Post  Stelakis Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:34 pm

We are good with tanks atm and dont see a reason getting another. Also what i read above makes me add -1.
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Hello,

At the moment we are 5 tanks and that's really enough. We could eventually take one more fury warrior but that's all.

Declined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:54 am