Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+3
kazekan
Franckdux
Shou
7 posters

Shou the Feral drood

Shou
    Shou
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 64

Shou the Feral drood Empty Shou the Feral drood

Post  Shou Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:06 pm

General information.

Your name: Björn Ingelsson

Your age:21

Your nationality:Sweden

Your current occupation:Working

Your time zone: According to Servertime

Character information.

Character name: Shou

What class do you play:Druid

Your race:Nighelf

Your spec:Feral

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):
    Unbuffed
    =Cat=-
    HP: 3363
    Armor: 1795
    Dodge: 19.45%
    Hit: 5%
    Crit: 34.93%
    AP: 1257

-=Bear=-
    HP: 6033
    Armor: 7380
    Dodge: 27.90%
    Hit: 0%
    Crit: 23.22%
    AP: 494

-=Resto=-
    HP: 3453
    Mana: 5854
    Mp5: 26MP/5s
    Healing+: 445

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    Have all top enchants except 8str on head cuase i dont have a good head yet Razz

Fire resistance:221

Nature resistance:120

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    Tribal Leatherworker - Have all Rare/Epic Patterns

Do you have a character for herbing?
    No

Played time (/played in game for details):
    26days 22hours

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both):
    Yes/Yes

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    CoNNecT, was co-leader. but we disbanded/quitted the guild tonight 15/11

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    CTraid,KTM,Decurse,Xpearl,Needylist,Bigwigs and alot more Razz

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.
    Did lead all the raids so i know all tacs up to Bug trio, have read the tacs for the rest of bosses in AQ40 but have not tried them in action

PvE experience: endgame in every expansion up to WotLK

What class did you play:Shaman,Druid,Priest

Equipment: semi endgame

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms: dont understand this question.

Are you able to attend on Mumble:
    Yes

Do you have a mic:
    Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:
    Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    Yes

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):
    Yes

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:
    Nope, have a preraid hunter i did use for kiting in AQ20 in CoNNecT when it was needed. but aint raiding whit it

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.
    You seems like a good spirited guild and my dear friend Dewrtah who was my old Paladin CL in CoNNecT spoke good of you

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time):
    Yes

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:
    a good hearted guild whit a nice attitude who want to proggres and still have the fighting spirit to keep proggressing in every content

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    Want to experience a well organised endgame guild in action

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):
    i bring everything Very Happy Cat/bear/healing and are gathering some Boomkin gear aswell atm^^ i have alot of experience in slow proggres so i wont loose spirit if we have a wipe night in the name or proggres. and as i said i can craft every leather epic, among those the very wanted healing belt from Thorium rep and i always comes prepared and always do 100% and trying to help my fellow guildmembers if they are in need

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):
    ofc it is :>

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    Yes iam

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    working 8 hours a day as an electrician in sweden, building alot of roadlights among things, have a GF and are atm living atm home, i also try to go to the gym as long as it does not intterup whit my raiding and iam also clan leader in a LARP community

Zerroc's favourite song:
    say w00t? o.O

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    i have experience in handling guild webbpages and organizing raids and are use to lead raids.

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days.
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Shou the Feral drood Empty Re: Shou the Feral drood

Post  Franckdux Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:42 pm

We don't have any feral druid in the guild, and if you can OT and DPS properly i would like to give you a try. We have to discuss about it with Anubris, our Druid CL, and i think he will contact you ingame.

Just sad you didn't read the topic "Read this before applying."

GL anyway
    kazekan
    kazekan
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 427

Post  kazekan Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:13 am

Hi,

Some of the questions are poorly answered.
    But you seems like a nice person with experience and I'm still curiouse about the dmg a feral druid can make in a raid environment.

With that said, I wish you good luck with this application.

Kind regards
    Kazekan
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Post  Franckdux Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:20 am

And i'm really curious to know why you applied in another guild in the same time ?

http://twodollarhorde.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7655816&gid=226665&sid=0f6881264583060035de517b10730076

You seemed to be lost with your whisps on the screenshot, i laughed i'm sure you were whisping 2 persons at the same time Very Happy
    anubris
    anubris
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 405

Post  anubris Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:50 am

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to apply.

I have chatted a bit with this player after our raid and checked his gear, which is really good with top enchants for three different specs, with extras for resistance. I told him that I think he has what is takes and that he has my vouche.

Shou: The application is mostly complete and what we need is there, I'd like to assume that you didn't read the preapply-topic because, as you told me in game, you know the procedure. But I'm not gonna insist on the typical side. You would know we use a hidden bid DKP system, though.

It was not the brightest idea, however, to apply to another guild at the same time. There are many reasons why not doing it is part of an invisible etiquette, and as a guild co-leader you might know what I'm talking about, not gonna explain it here.

Praeda is a guild where we value our members and our enjoyment of the game more than progression at all costs, we try to keep a friendly atmosphere, maybe that's what your paly friend (who also applied to us) told you, so you have to decide what you want. Just any endgame guild, or praeda in particular?

Shou
    Shou
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  Shou Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:12 am

Hello again ^^ might aswell try to explain my situation as good as i can :p

yes indead i did read the "read this before application" thread. I came to understand about your DKP system and how it doews work i practis, and here is my reason for not being able to answear the "lonly island-like a boss" queation:
    as me and the main leader did disaband CoNNecT last night i got a ton of whispers from our old core-members witch asked alot of questions about how/why it turned out the way it did. And during this happend ingame the same time i was reading on your forums. And by that i couldent pay 100% attention to the current thread. I know this its not i good reason, and i can only blame my self for that and i hope you can ignore this fault of mine.

And about the apply to Two Dollar Horde did happen basicly cuase i dident know that Praeda dident have a feral druid when i created it (most guilds stay to 1 feral drood a the most) and about the time i was done whit that apply i got in touch whit Dewrtah and he spoke of Praeda. I did try to remove the application when i got in touch whit Anubris, but i was unable to. So the main point is that i dident know that you guys were recruiting :p

And to answear Anubrid question abour what kind of endgame and whit who i want it, just by the look of the comments you have posted as reply to this application of mine iam more then sure that Praeda is the guild for me, a strict and logical guild that knows what it wants but is still friendly untill they have found out what the situatoon is about.

Shou

//sorry if the text is messy, iam typing on my phone atm :p
    galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Post  galahead Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:54 am

At first your application impressed me... I thought "nice a potential raid leader"
    Then I did see you missed Zerroc's song. ok you got it later on.
    And then an application to another guild. So if you get accepted in both which one are you gonna pick?
    We are not just a raiding guild here. We are a community. We may be restructuring but we do have some very dedicated players. Make up your mind because picking us is like you are soulbound Wink
    I will not give a vote yet.
    Shou
    Shou
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  Shou Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:18 am

The main question that the majority of Praeda seems to have the more doubts about is my second apply to two dollar horde. i can asure you that when i join a guild i stay untill the end, i joined CoNNecT as a trial and worked my up to the co-leader rank and atayd untill the very end of the guild. same goes for the guilds i was i before CoNNecT. i joined a guild called pooz a long time ago and worked my way up to co-leader rank and did stay untill the end there aswell. lets say that iam in for the long run in every guild i join.

And if you want prof of my dedication i will whitdraw my application to two dollar horde in 30-40mins (thats my lunch break) this i will do now even if i havent gotten any spoken promis about joining Praeda

// still appologis about the texture, still online through my phone :p
    galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Post  galahead Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:25 am

Lol wherever you go a guild disbands when you are co-leader.... coincidence?

Just kidding.
    I like the fact that you do want to join us
    I'll give you that vote
    +1
    Velozz
    Velozz
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 146

Post  Velozz Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:30 am

Can you give us your tanking stats and do you have any tanking experience before? You'll likely be offtanking more than dpsing during raid.
    Shou
    Shou
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  Shou Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:49 am

Fully buffed whit elixirs,flasks,non-epic food buff and scrolls i have 10084ish hp 11k armor and 38-40 dodge (depending on what elixirs i use). And this is whitout the bwl and aq40 gear. And i have been tanking in mc and bwl sience CoNNecT enterd those instances, did som off-tanking ar Skeram aswell
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Post  Franckdux Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:04 am

Thank you for the explanation and your answer to Velozz. You have to know that we are progressing again, so we are going to wipe in AQ40 for 2/3 weeks and not farm boss like we used to do.

If you are ready for that, whisp Anubris, Velozz, Mofoleone or myself ingame for an invite
    Shou
    Shou
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  Shou Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:10 am

Thank you for your acceptence, will get online around 15:45-16:20
    cya online ^^
    Velozz
    Velozz
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 146

Post  Velozz Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:34 am

That is very good. We can work on your gear to increase your armor to get it closer to the cap. Welcome aboard.
    Rhesus
    Rhesus
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 66

Post  Rhesus Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:40 am

+1
    anubris
    anubris
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 405

Post  anubris Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:38 am

Glad to see everything worked out, your answers are what I wanted to hear. I think you will be a great addition to the team. Welcome Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:38 pm