Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Elrindia - Feral Druid app

Elrindia
    Elrindia
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Elrindia - Feral Druid app Empty Elrindia - Feral Druid app

Post  Elrindia Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:19 pm

General information.

Your name: Erik

Your age: 18

Your nationality: American

Your current occupation: I currently do not have an occupation.

Your time zone: Central US

Character information.

Character name: Elrindia

What class do you play: Druid

Your race: Night Elf

Your spec: Feral bear

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear): Ghostshroud, Medallion of Grand Marshal Morris, Flamescarred Shoulders (I hope to get the Golden mantle of the dawn soon), The Emperor's New Cape (Hope to get better soon), Songbird Blouse, Malefic Bracers, Quickdraw Gloves, Shadow Panther Hide Belt, Warstrife Leggings, Swiftwalker Boots(Hope to get the Dawn Treaders soon), Thrall's Resolve, Ring of Protection, Vigilance Charm x2, Warden Staff, Idol of Brutality.

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): 100 HP enchant on chest, +7 Stamina enchant on bracers, +7 Agility Enchant on gloves, 25 agility enchant on weapon.

Fire resistance: I do not have much Fire resistance yet, it's at 10 right now.

Nature resistance: same as Fire resistance, 10.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Alchemist, I cannot make the fals of the titans yet or the flask of distilled wisdom, I hope to get them soon, I can make the major mana potions however and the flask of supreme power, I also can make most of the BoE recipes.

Do you have a character for herbing? My druid Elrindia.

Played time (/played in game for details): 5 days, 18 hours, 55 minutes and 34~ seconds.

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas: MC yes, BWL yes, Naxx no.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: One of my former guilds on Feenix was Geek Nirvana, I have not officially left it yet, but it died months ago. I can not recall any other guilds I have been in in the past.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: Healbot, ArcHud, KTMThreat meter, Decursive, Natur enemy castbar, CT_RAssist, Big Wigs, !Improvederrorframe (to keep errors off of my screen), Atlas/Atlasloot and ItemRack. (I can acquire others if needed).

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings: I do not use very many keybindings.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: I have raided ZG, and MC, AQ20, BWL up to Broodlord, but I have never raided AQ40 or Naxx on retail.

What class did you play: I played a Protection Warrior.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: I have never used Mumble before, but Yes I can.

Do you have a mic: I do indeed.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: I do.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): I am ready to work with that, and your loot system is a DKP loot system.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): I can.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: No.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): I do believe I shall be able to attend 3 raids.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: A friendly environment in which I would be able to enjoy the game and have a chance to get to know people in your guild. I would also like to be able to take part in raids into places like AQ40 and Naxx so I can experience them for myself.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I want to join Praeda because they have good raiding hours that I would be able to attend to, and because I want to be a part of the Praeda family so I can get to know most of the people in the guild and have an enjoyable time talking and doing stuff with the guild.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I would be dedicated to doing my job and role within the guild and raids. I do as I am told when it comes to doing a job in a raid. I rarely make mistakes.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): I understand that, it is a part of it because you have to learn the tactics and find where your weak points are so you can make adjustments to get it right, so you can wipe less often.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: I am indeed.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): Some of my hobbies are, reading, playing video games, doing stuff with family, having fun outside on snowy days, I do not have a wife as I am only 18 and am not married, I enjoy having a good time with people, be it in person or online through a video game.

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a Boss.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: Praeda is "Like a Boss", haha. Smile
    Shou
    Shou
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 64

Elrindia - Feral Druid app Empty Re: Elrindia - Feral Druid app

Post  Shou Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Hello there, iam Shou the Feral druid of le guild ^^ sorry to say it mate but you aint even ready to tank hakkar. end of story Razz
    Elrindia
    Elrindia
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Elrindia Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:08 pm

I've been trying to get better gear on my druid. *Shrug* I have limited resources, been doing my best to get better gear from certain runs.
    Shou
    Shou
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 64

Post  Shou Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:10 am

Aight i know, we ferals all have to pass that stage:p i aint an officer and i doubt that them will give you a spot in praeda. but an whisp me in game and i can give you tips on what to you shall get gearwise to get started tanking raids
    anubris
    anubris
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 405

Post  anubris Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:04 am

Hello there,

Thanks for taking the time to apply, and you put effort in answering the questions. Most guilds have a single feral spot, so it's smart to contact people in the guild before applying, to see if it's available. Ours isn't I'm afraid..

Nevertheless, I know it's hard to make a good feral, takes time and dedication, and shou can be of a huge help to you, especially for theorycraft. So maybe you have won yourself a very good contact.

Good luck and see you around.
    Naiyru
    Naiyru
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 102

Post  Naiyru Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:10 am

Hey there and thx for applying :>

I personally would love it to see more Feral Tanks aslike Shou & you.
    But thats the point why there are that few Feral Tank. The gear^^

But as Shou said it seems like there won't be an invite, as I guess same.

But Shou's the bear so ask him in case you need gear for better chances at all.

Elrindia
    Elrindia
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Elrindia Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:17 am

Alright, thank you for your input guys, I'll be asking Shou a lot of questions, haha. And I hope everything goes well with your guild and you progress nicely and efficiently!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:35 pm