Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Feral DPS Druid - Muunkey

shyte
    shyte
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Feral DPS Druid - Muunkey Empty Feral DPS Druid - Muunkey

Post  shyte Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:28 am

Your name:Danny

Your age:19

Your nationality:Bulgarian

Your current occupation:Bulgaria,city of Sofia

Your time zone:It is an hour later then Server Time

Character information.

Character name: Muunkey

What class do you play:Druid

Your race:Night elf (yes female)

Your spec:Feral as DPS

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):
    As feral im using the hitcap for this server as tested by me,5%(percent).I got 39% Crit chance,1041 melee AP; 180STR/300AGI.Using rogue's dungeon set for 35nrg gain chance on hit and few more blue bis pieces for Feral DPS.

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): I have all enchants possible including 8agility on head/leggs.
    I am going mainly for agility,because i gain most critical% and AP from that stat

Fire resistance:15 (50 with few fire res items)

Nature resistance:25 (working on it)

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": I am having engineering on my main character,nothing else i could provide Very Happy

Do you have a character for herbing? No

Played time (/played in game for details):
    4 Days on that specific druid,45 days on my hunter (Ragingwhale)

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :Yes both

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    I havent got into any serious guild by now on this character.Hope this is first and last

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    Bigwigs,DMGmeters/swstats,threatmetter

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:
    Im not using any UI modifier,i have binds on everything possible and needed as a druid.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:14/15 In naxxramas as retail experience.5/15 Here

What class did you play:Mage/Rogue/Resto Druid/Tank+dps warrior

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble:Yes

Do you have a mic:Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:Yaz

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    It is DKP as far as i heard,its not better then LC imo ,but that wouldnt be a problem to die from

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):
    Yes

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:
    I have only a hunter which im active on only for PVP

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.
    I dont wanna lie,I dont know anything about preada,but i hope its worth joining

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes,expect 100% attendance

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:
    goodtimes and gear )

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    Looking for a good guild to start pve-ing at,hope praeda is the one

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):
    You always need a 3% crit aura on ranged/melee also i can provide best dps any feral can

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):
    Mistakes,which u are aware of are the best way to improve.I expect wipes at new contents,in really low amounts

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Not used to,but if its needed i will do

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    Natural bodybuilding,soon applying to police academy.Thanks god im not married

Zerroc's favourite song:Who?

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    I have bst russian accent )
    Wildcat
    Wildcat
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 48

Feral DPS Druid - Muunkey Empty Re: Feral DPS Druid - Muunkey

Post  Wildcat Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:15 pm

Hey there,
    Having an alt in a serious raiding guild takes a lot of time and energy, and Aah threw out a spot on line before he left - "Who am I kidding, I won't be raiding with this char."
    And seeing your effort on your application or doing some research on us as a guild, it just doesn't seem serious.
    Avshar
    Avshar
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 104

Post  Avshar Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:34 pm

shyte wrote:
    Your age:19
    +
    PvE experience:14/15 In naxxramas as retail experience.

Hello.

Sorry, but i just dont buy this.
    Anyway, no NR, no professions, low played time, also you didnt even put the effor to find about whos Zerroc and i dont think we can take another feral into raid.

I am not very excited. Exclamation
    anubris
    anubris
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 405

Post  anubris Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:16 pm

Hi there, and thank you for making the effort to apply,

Your application is somewhat complete, but quite poor, take a look at accepted applications to see what I mean. You didn't seem to read the rules or make any research for our guild. Also, I don't get how you have 5/15 feenix experience without having joined another guild or with a pvp alt.

But all of the above matters little. We have one feral spot only, and it is not available, as our feral has full attendance and is a great player. Next time before you take the time to apply, ask someone in that guild if the spot is open, most guilds only have 1 feral.

Will have to decline you, wish you the best of luck.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:39 pm