Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

Delara- Combat sword- Rogue

Delara
    Delara
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

Delara- Combat sword- Rogue Empty Delara- Combat sword- Rogue

Post  Delara Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:26 pm

General information.

Your name: Norbert

Your age:

Your nationality: Poland

Your current occupation: free shoter. Very Happy

Your time zone: GMT +1

Character information.

Character name:
    Delara

What class do you play: Rogue

Your race: Human

Your spec: Combat sword

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):
    t1 5/8 t2 2/8 aq20 boots of vanguard, mh vis'kag, oh maladath. range satyr bow(hit), Hoj, DM trink, Seal of jin, band of acuriaa, onyxia toth pedant

Crit: 30.77%
    Hit: +10% from items 5% from talents
    Agi: 424
    Str: 169

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): head- zg idol, shoulde- zg 30ap, cloack- 3 agi, chest +3 all, bracer- +9 stam, hand- 7agi, legs- DM 1% dodge, boots +7 agi

Fire resistance: in FR gear 146( have more but it lowering my stats a lot) in dps 54

Nature resistance: 115 in NR gear

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":

Enchanting: all pre raid Formulas, +15 fr/nr on cloack
    Herbalism

Do you have a character for herbing? Yes this character.

Played time (/played in game for details): 41days, 19h, 38min

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : MC/BWL done. Naxx not yet

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: i was CL in CoNNecT - guild was dissbaned. after i was in Sensimilla- now dead guild

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: CT_raid assist. Xperl. Bartender. CC_watch, Big_wigs

how us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:
    img641.imageshack.us/img641/9308/wow2012010922522700.png

all near left hand. simply and clear..

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: zg/aq20/mc/ony/bwl Full clear. aq40 2/8

What class did you play: Rogue allways. from one year

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms: nothing special. ; ]

Are you able to attend on Mumble: of course

Do you have a mic: of course

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: yes ofc Smile

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): yes ofc i know your DKP system

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): elixiers always, blasted lands buffs too. and flask of titans ofc for progression raids

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: a lot of 'friends character' but they are without guild

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.: My friend from Connect- Shou was told me about praeda and asking me to join Smile

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): all days. all time

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: i except raids and funny and friendly atmosphere Smile

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    i want true raids Smile

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): Hmm... i can bring two more sword to deal more damage! some simply enchants and of i can bring my soul here

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): its funny. ;] but i steal have vanish Very Happy

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: no problem

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): Downhill riding. Informatic

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    Shou
    Shou
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 64

Delara- Combat sword- Rogue Empty Re: Delara- Combat sword- Rogue

Post  Shou Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:38 pm

mega + from me, i invited Dela to connect in the early days and he worked his way up to CL as we were proggressing in MC.
    He did stay by me until the end, and during that time he was doing a great job as a rouge and a CL.

Was trying to recruit him to Praeda when i join aswell but we dident wanna leave a guild untill the very end.
    And now Sensimilla have fallen so here he is.

This guy stay untill the end. If you want to put your bets on someone, this is the guy
    zokete
    zokete
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 123

Post  zokete Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:35 am

Hi delara,
    Nice apply mate, a bit more nature would be nice (150 unbuffed is required for huhuran)but its ok.
    you are geared, look dedicated too and Shou know you so, i give +1.
    Tomy
    Tomy
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 226

Post  Tomy Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:43 am

Greetings Delara!

You're application is very nice.Smile
    What i wanna say is that i did few BG's with him + MC pug and he really knows his class and he's really skilled...
    For a player like you i always say yes(however my vote does not count) So even if we are full on rogues i would like to say take him cuz we won't regret!
    + for you man!

Tomy/Daarken
    Nemzz
    Nemzz
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 237

Post  Nemzz Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:47 am

Hi there,

Decent application with someone to vouch for, but whether you're dedicated or not you'll just have to prove!
    Action speaks louder than words.

A bit low on NR gear but hopefully you can fix that soon, otherwise you won't be able to attend our AQ40 raids.

Accepted for a tryout, whisper Nemzz/Franckdux/Solaise/Anubris/Velozz for invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:19 am