Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Tamurel - Mage

Tamurel
    Tamurel
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 17

Tamurel - Mage Empty Tamurel - Mage

Post  Tamurel Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:49 pm

General information.

Your name:
    Richard

Your age:

Your nationality:
    English

Your current occupation:
    Student

Your time zone:
    GMT (London)

Character information.

Character name:
    Tamurel

What class do you play:
    Mage

Your race:
    Human

Your spec:
    Frost/Arcane 31/0/20 For MC/BWL/Ony
    Fire 17/31/3 For ZG/AQ/Naxx

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):

Head: Arcanist Crown +20 SD +1% Hit
    Neck: Diana's Pearl Necklace +9 SD +1% Hit
    Shoulders: Arcanist Mantle +14 SD
    Cloak: Cloak of the Hakkari Worshipers +23 SD
    Chest: Bloodvine Vest +27 SD +2% Hit
    Bracers: Arcanist Bindings +12 SD
    Gloves: Sorcerer's Gloves +12 SD +1% Hit
    Belt: Arcanist Belt +14 SD
    Legs: Bloodvine Leggings +37 SD +1% Hit(+1% Hit Enchant)
    Boots: Bloodvine Boots +19 SD +1% Hit +2% Crit Set Bonus
    Ring: Rune Band of Wizardry +16 SD +1% Hit
    Ring: Band of Vaulted Secrets +18 SD +1% Crit
    Trinket: Eye of The Beast +2% Crit
    Trinket: Briarwood Reed +29SD
    2H: Staff of the Ruins +60SD +1% Hit +1% Crit
    Wand: Wand of Biting Cold/Sparkling Crystal Wand +16SD

+16% Hit & Just under 400 +Damage With Talents unbuffed and 30% or so Crit with 600 SD with All Raid Buffs Running

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):

Head: +8sd
    Shoulders: Almost Exalted with ZG
    Chest: +4 Stats
    Bracers: +7 Int
    Gloves: will enchant with +20fire
    Legs: ZG enchant +18sd +1%hit
    Boots: +7 Stamina
    2H: +30SD

Fire resistance: 45

Nature resistance: 25 (Working on getting NR Gear together (Crafted Set+Enchants Etc, will be ready by the next aq40 raid)

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":

Tailoring 300 (Full Bloodvine Set)
    Herbalism 300

Do you have a character for herbing?
    Yes, As Above so bringing flasks/pots to raids is not an issue (nor should it be)

Played time (/played in game for details):
    11 Days on Feenix

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :
    Yes, Yes and can be naxx attuned easily before any raid there, (probably will have it done before im invited)

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    Until The Morning - Disbanded
    Bad News - Class Leader, Disbanding due to lack of players online for raids.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    Bartender
    CT_Raid
    KTM
    BigWigs
    Natur EnemyCastBar
    X-Perl

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:
    Tamurel - Mage Ui10thjan

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:

On Feenix
    ZG - Clear
    AQ20 - Clear
    MC - Clear
    Ony - Clear

Did'nt play retail vanilla started playing near the start of TBC and quickly got up into the best guild on the server (Asgard then Semper Fidelis, both EU-Azjol Nerub)
    Progress Raided (i.e. a great many night of wipes) and almost server firsts through all the tbc raids, pre nerf muru causing the most time (6 weeks 4 nights a week 4 hours a raid on him), people complaining about any wiping ever seems comical after that.

Server First Almost every WOTLK boss, quit after LK heroic 25 though due to the game turning to mud, and the cata beta just confirmed that, (Don't even get me started on the ToTC Fail raid).

What class did you play:
    Ret/Prot on Retail with Mage alt close behind the entire time, Mage here, bit more useful Wink

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:
    See Above

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble:
    Certanly

Do you have a mic:
    Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:
    I Do

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    DKP has been used by all the better guilds i've been in, best way of sorting loot with the least agro from my experiance

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):
    This will not be a problem

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:
    No I do not

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    Yes very similar to my old retail guild, i do aim to be online a fair bit before invites to sort anything that needs doing.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:
    Progress, Others Attending the raids, and people accepting that a night's wiping often brings great reward Smile

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    To be in a great dedicated team where everyone pulls their weight and we can get some real good times rolling on.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):
    I would much rather vanilla raid here with you than anything on retail nowadays so it would be great to put my experiance and energy into the team here

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):
    Spending nights wiping on a boss to keep making progress and make sure everyone gets it right and then finally down it is the best feeling in the game by far.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    Yes, people not signing up for raids causes a lot of problems, and being on the forum starts with this Wink

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    Gamer all my life, still single ):, too many science areas to list

Zerroc's favourite song:
    Lonely Island - Like a boss.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    Many people i've raided with on this server joining you atm like; midzit, natural, oxy, hilma, shandor and im sure others too, hopefully they'll say good tales of me Wink
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Tamurel - Mage Empty Re: Tamurel - Mage

Post  Franckdux Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:25 am

Another really good application so +1 for me, just work on your NR gear asap i can help you with the enchant 15 NR on cloak and Mofoleone can craft you the NR set
    Solaise
    Solaise
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 400

Post  Solaise Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:31 am

Hello, i liked you application also nice to see a mage who is hit capped and not actually a gnome Smile

You need to get 150NR atleast as a mage, work on that.

If you think that u are going to be active 3/3 raids a week and also not having problems using consumambles when its needed pm Solaise/Franckdux/Velozz in game for invite.

Application - Accepted Welcome to <Praeda>

PS. You are going to be an initiate, our standards are high as mages in the guild so we will expect high dps.

Last edited by Solaise on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    kazekan
    kazekan
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 427

Post  kazekan Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:35 am

Hi,

Good application. Need alot more NR gear so that would be good working on.
    Also the rockfury bracers, r10 shoulders is just some tip if you wanna push it.
    Some stamina gear wouldn't be wrong because in naxx we like ppl running with nearly 5k hp, so that could be something to think about.

Fix NR gear within a week and it's +1.

Best regards
    Kazekan

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:40 am