Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+2
fatty
Fitthore
6 posters

Fitthore mage app

Fitthore
    Fitthore
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 7

Fitthore mage app Empty Fitthore mage app

Post  Fitthore Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Tommy Pettersson

Your age : 23

Your nationality : Sweden

Your time zone: GMT +1

Character Information

Character name : Fitthore (I've asked for a name change, not possible Sad )

Class : Mage

Race : Human

Spec : Frost

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Got MC, BWL and very soon Naxxramas

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Head: Spellweaver's Turban - 9+ Int - 36+ Spell damage - 1% Hit.
    Neck: Tempest Talisman - 7+ Int - 6+ Spirit - 1% Crit
    Shoulders:: Boreal Mantle - 5+ Stamina - 8+ Int - 29+ Frost spell damage
    Back: Heliotrope Cloak - 10+ Int - 1% Crit chance
    Robe: Robe of Everlasting Night - 11+ Stamina - 13+ Int - 5+ Spirit - 27+ Spell Damage
    Wrists: Sublime Wristguards - 6+ Stamina - 10+ Int - 6+ Spirit - 12+ Spell Damage
    Hands: Hands of Power - 6+ Int - 6+ Spirit - 26+ Spell Damage
    Waist: Ban'thok Sash - 10+ Stamina - 11+ int - 12+ Spell Damage - 1% Hit chance
    Legs: Spiritshroud Leggings - 13+ Stamina - 16+ Int - 16+ Spirit - 19+ Spell Damage
    Feet: Wolfrunner Shoes - 11+ Stamina - 11+ Int - 11+ Spirit - 13+ Spell Damage
    Rings: Freezing Band x2 - 10+ Frost Resistance x2 - 21+ Frost Spell Damage x2
    Trinkets: Briarwood Reed - 29+ Spell Damage === Burst of Knownledge - 12+ Spell Damage - Use: Reduces mana cost by 100
    Staff: Elemental Mage Staff - 20+ Fire Resistance - 20+ Frost Resistance - 36+ Frost Spell Damage - 36+ Fire Spell Damage
    Wand: Mana Channeling Wand - 4 Mana per 5 sec

Crit %: 6.31% If i calculated it right
    Hit %: 2% Hit
    Spell Damage: 293

Haven't spent a diamond on enchants because this gear i temporary

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :
    Fire: 65
    Nature: 50
    Frost: 75

Show us your UI :
    Fitthore mage app FUCKYE

List of the addons you are currently using :
    None atm.

PvE Experience : Full ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL. AQ40 8/9. Naxxramas only Anub downed

Previous guilds in Feenix :
    <The Dark Crusade>

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    Yes sir!

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ?
    Do I have a choice? xD No, but of course I do Smile

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?
    No problem for me.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?
    Yes I have

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Well, spoke to Meizcute and asked if i chould add him on my vouchlist, and he said yes Smile

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :
    Well, before i started on this private server i played on Q-Gaming.org in guilds <Plan B> as Off-Tank and <Reborn> as Healer. Also played on cWow.net as Mage, pvped up a HWL mage there.

Well, guess thats it Smile Please have in mind i haven't been given the chance to raid for real on this server yet Smile

Best Regards: Fitthore
    Fitthore
    Fitthore
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 7

Fitthore mage app Empty Re: Fitthore mage app

Post  Fitthore Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:57 am

Edit: Naxxramas attun fixed
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 546

Post  fatty Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:29 am

Your gear is really lacking for the raiding we are currently doing. With 2k HP you would die at half the encounters in AQ/Naxx kinda instantly.

Even tho we tend to gear up new members quite fast its still important that they show they are willing to work for their gear. Start off by getting the bloodvine set, and find guides either in old applications or on the feenix forums so you at least have close to BiS preraid gear. Currently i would be sceptical bringing you to ZG, which means naxx is out of the question.

If you can show us that you are willing to get the bare minimum so you are not just a waste of a raidslot, i will give you a +1 but at the moment you are far too undergeared for any sort of raiding we are currently doing.
    kazekan
    kazekan
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 427

Post  kazekan Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:58 am

Hi,

Thank you for the interest in joining us.

So I don't doubt that you are a good/skilled player or a fast learner, but as Fatty said in the earlier post, your gear isn't really close to BiS. I mean less than 300 spell dmg with 2% hit is pretty low. I host ony/mc weekly and for thouse runs I expect ppl to come with at least close to BiS gear/better from all the 20-man runs.

So here are some suggestions: do 2x aq20/zg every week until you get some nice BiS slot items. You can get the blade from aq20 + leggings from ossirian. There are several blue items in zg that could be useful for you, and if you don't have economy for bloodvine, skip it as for now. Go and farm rockfury bracers in silithus if you have time and put on some DM enchants or pre 40-man enchants on the BiS slots you got. We don't really progress in mc/bwl anymore so fire set items is something to consider building when it comes to naxxramas guilds.

With this said I wish you good lucky.

Regards
    Kazekan
    Beornhan
    Beornhan
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 255

Post  Beornhan Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:16 pm

Fitthore wrote:Personal Information

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Well, spoke to Meizcute and asked if i chould add him on my vouchlist, and he said yes Smile

You have Meizcute's vouch, there is nothing else to say. invite the guy already!
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Beornhan wrote:
    Fitthore wrote:Personal Information

You have Meizcute's vouch, there is nothing else to say. invite the guy already!

You fucker playing on my character and loosing all the rolls! Me gonna kill yoouuuu!!!!"!!!%!#&WGJSEKLGNSEKHNSE¤O&J#¤YOJEYs
    Zitoya
    Zitoya
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 95

Post  Zitoya Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Hello and thanks for your application.

As already noted you are lacking gear to raid AQ40 or Naxx with us.

Check out this pre raid BiS item list on feenix forums:
    http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/3988-mage-pre-raid-bis/

Some additional suggestions from me:
    Shoulders: Mantle of Maz'Nadir (Moam or votepoints) or ZG set.
    Back: CoC or the ZG one for votepoints.
    Mainhand: Sageblade (craftable) or Blade of Vaulted Secrets (Cenarion Circle + AQ20)
    Wand: a wand with +spelldamage/fire and not only frost

Sadly i have to decline your application because you are not able to raid the content we do with your current gear. Try again if you got some better gear (preraid BiS and some AQ20 and ZG stuff).

With kind regards

Zitoya

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:30 pm