Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+2
jahelardej
Allorius
6 posters

Allorius - 60 Human Holy/disc Priest

Allorius
    Allorius
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 15

Allorius - 60 Human Holy/disc Priest Empty Allorius - 60 Human Holy/disc Priest

Post  Allorius Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:22 pm

General information.

Your name: Chris

Your age: 20

Your nationality: Greek

Your current occupation: University student

Your time zone: I am not really familliar with how the timezones go so i will lay it down with server time witch is +1 hour. If for example the in-game time is 22.00, my time is 23.00.

Character information.

Character name: Allorius

What class do you play: Priest

Your race: Human

Your spec: Holy/Disc I balanced out an even spec so i can't say i am speccing either holy or disc.

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):
    Below i will relay links to Valkyrie of all my items in the main healing set.

Head: Zulian Headdress
    Valkyrie:db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=22720)

Necklace: Animated Chain Necklace
    Valkyrie:db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=18723)

Shoulder: Mantle of Lost Hope
    Valkyrie:db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=22234)

Back: Hide of the Wild
    Valkyrie:db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=18510)

Chest: Robes of Prophecy
    Valkyrie:db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16815)

Wrist: Virtuous Bracers
    Valkyrie:db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=22079)

Weapon: Benediction
    Valkyrie:db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=18608)

Wand: Essence Gatherer
    Valkyrie:db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19435)

Gloves: Silkweb Gloves
    Valkyrie:db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=11634)

Belt: Girdle of Prophecy
    Valkyrie:db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16817)

Legs: Pants of Prophecy
    Valkyrie:db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16814)

Boots: Boots of Prophecy
    Valkyrie:db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16811)

Rings: 1= Rosewine Circle
    Valkyrie:db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=13178)
    2= Band of Mending
    Valkyrie:db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=22334)

Trinkets: 1= Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas
    Valkyrie:db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=18469)
    2= Mindtap Talisman
    Valkyrie:db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=18371)

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):

Head: 8heal/dmg

Back: 70 Armor

Weapon: 55 healing

Chest: 100 mana

Wrist: 24Healing

Hands: Unchanted as the quality of the gloves i have, aren't BiS preraid to enchant them with something this expensive

Pants 8heal/dmg

Feet: 5spirit

Fire resistance: A total of 62 FR. Includes the FR i get from my t1 plus some flat FR rings i picked off the AH.

Nature resistance: I keep a full NR set reaching a 186 NR with a full set. Got full sylvan and plus many flat NR parts such as rings and boots and a few low NR pieces with other stats on such as int and/or spirit.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    Alch/Herb both 300 ofc, but with no ''unique'' recipes other than the standard issue elixirs for most classes.

Do you have a character for herbing? Yes

Played time (/played in game for details): 11days 5hours total 9days 22hours at 60

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes/Yes and Yes

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    I had a few major pauses at my gaming on feenix. At my start i joined Final Exit b4 they started raiding AQ and with them i did my first ragnaros kill, then i quit because i didn't have time to raid properly and i had some minor issues with the Loot Council and it's effects on my gameplay. Next was Definition witch stoped raiding and final was Gluttony. I left the last one said because there were no actual progression raids, only farm raids due to lack of activity.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    Atlas.v1.8.1, Bartender, coolDown, Critline3.1. C_T.Raidassist, Grid, IFrameManager, X-Perl, and Xloot.

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:
    Unfortunately i don't know how to upload a picture from this computer, not really used to this kind of windows since the computer is relatively new. But i can tell you the basic keybinds i use. I use a large selection of em to make my gameplay easier starting with Q,E,Z,X,C,Shift-E, Shift-Q, C,V, I,G,T,F1,F2,F3,F4,F5

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:
    Decimation Talnivarr EU, Character name then was Windkeeper, NE priest, rank 4, reached till naxxramas spiderwing (Faerlina) had to quit due to health issues. I am willing to talk about them with an officer but i will not write them down in a public forum.

What class did you play:
    Priest

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:
    Decimation was realm 4, dkp using guild with mostly mature ppl, back then i was not an adult but i won my way in their ranks. I know they didn't complete naxxramas and disbanded at about patchwerk only to be reformed later on at TBC but then i had transfered realm

Rules, condition and terms:
    Dkp, standard issue.

Are you able to attend on Mumble:
    Mumble is installed, while i am no pro at it's use, i know the basics so i won't be a nuisance while loged in it.

Do you have a mic:
    Yes, and i am willing to use it whenever needed.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:
    Read them and understood them.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    I have worked with dkp b4 and to be honest this is the reason why i apply here.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):
    Flask of Distilled Wisdom, Elixir of the Sages, Elixir of Greater Intellect, Brilliant Mana Oil, Nature Protection Potions, Magic Resistance Potions, Major Mana Potions all stacked up and ready for usage, i keep a ''stash'' for myself available and i am keeping it up to date to make sure i never run out of anything.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:
    Nope

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.
    I was on the lookout for a guild to suit my needs, witch cannot be a loot council one. Concidering your progression i indeed am undergeared for it but i only hope i am given a chance for it.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    I will be able to attend Sunday and Tuesday without an issue, except for Thurday, i am finishing lessons by 19.00ST so i am expected to be at home at about 19.15-19.30.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:
    No screaming on mumble and basicaly the usual human behaviour that i have no doubt your guild alrdy has to have reached this point.

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    I like raiding, and more than that, i would really love to raid the parts of the game i missed back at Retail when i was unable to play.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):
    As for that i don't really know, i am a mediocre to good healer, a good listener and a good friend, i would only be too arrogant to claim i am anything more than that.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):
    Bosses are supposed to be hard, if we went in there oneshoting everything, all the fun would die with the bosses. A game is supposed to be challenging so wiping is a part of it.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    I ain't a forum stalker, but i will be checking it daily.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    Well, there's not much about me, i used to be a Judo athlete but then i had that accident 5 years ago that kept me away from all kinds of physical exercises since then. I aint a cripple ofc but lets just say i would rather not exercise as i did. Hobbies? Nah not really. Wife? Nooooooo....

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    Nothing else really. I would like to thank you for reading my application and taking time to concider it. I hope to see you again soonish as guildies, if not however, i would like to with you a successful progress and have fun!
    jahelardej
    jahelardej
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 23

Allorius - 60 Human Holy/disc Priest Empty Re: Allorius - 60 Human Holy/disc Priest

Post  jahelardej Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:09 am

Allorius, you wore offline allot like after Christmans and new year. We wore supposed to raid but you had like days of offline. You did not tell officer Metarn about ur activity.

Just wanna make it straight...

peace
    Allorius
    Allorius
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Allorius - 60 Human Holy/disc Priest Empty Re: Allorius - 60 Human Holy/disc Priest

Post  Allorius Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:15 am

indeed i was, i talked with metarn after i came back and told him the reason this happened, witch saddens me much to think about. some things arent easy on people
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:53 am

Hello,

Nice application, I think we have a spot for a priest. You have enchants everywhere too except on gloves that you should replace asap, try to do some BRD.

Jahelardej I talked with Allorius ingame and he explaind me why, he had good reasons to be offline and couldn't inform you really.

+1 for me, waiting for Fatty
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 546

Post  fatty Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:01 am

First off, thank you for applying. You should replace a few items before you can be invited as a trial tho.

T1 is not the best healing gear you can get, even if its epic.

You should get belt from DM east, its easy to get as you only need 1 warrior/rogue to help you to farm it. Also get the blue aq20 wand from the AH, they are at half price at the moment. And start doing BRD for the gloves from the princess there. Last you should get the Padre's trousers from DM west, they are also really easy to farm.

You will also need Mageblood potions, limited invulnerability potion, Dark/demonic runes and any 12 stam/spirit food while raiding. For progress (c'thun and naxx) you will also need 3 types of scrolls (spirit, int and stam) aswell as the rum.

Other than that your application seems fine, keep us updated on your gear.
    Allorius
    Allorius
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Allorius Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:07 am

Update:1

I have both the Robe of the Exalted and Padre's Pants, both enchanted and rdy, forgot to add a few pots in my collection witch include the limited invulerability potion 2 stacks of demonic runes and 4 stacks of mageblood pots, will go over on the belt and gloves today or tomorow
    Allorius
    Allorius
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Allorius Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:30 am

Update 2: Got the belt, hands 2 go
    Solaise
    Solaise
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 400

Post  Solaise Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:45 am

Hello there and thanks for applying to our guild.
    If you remember i was the first that talked to you and i was actually impressed by your attitude. I told you to apply if i recall right but u wanted to farm everything including potions before you come to our forum. Also do not worry, our community is friendly and mature(most of the time:) ). Every guild has atleast one troll-mascot.

From me you are getting +1 not cause of the gear/enchants/attunments but for your attitude(not saying that you are bad geared or anything).

Anyway i hope to see you in our raids soon.

Best of luck with you application.

PS. Didnt know that you are Greek Smile

-Solaise
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:23 am

Hi there, apply is ok, everything stated as it should. Nr gear is there so is naxx pre quest etc etc
    But only thing that worries me that, do we have ROOM for one extra priest?
    We will have to rotate several people then, and standing outside and waiting for slot to open is ok with you?
    Allorius
    Allorius
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Allorius Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:51 am

i really don't have a problem with not raiding, i know very well how guilds work and how progression is achieved. to make the long story short, i wouldnt mind waiting outside for a spot as long as in the long term i am given a chance to prove my worth
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Post  fatty Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:41 am

chase wrote:Hi there, apply is ok, everything stated as it should. Nr gear is there so is naxx pre quest etc etc
    But only thing that worries me that, do we have ROOM for one extra priest?
    We will have to rotate several people then, and standing outside and waiting for slot to open is ok with you?

Yes.
    Velozz
    Velozz
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 146

Post  Velozz Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:43 pm

Went to BRD with him and he just got the gloves.

+1
    Allorius
    Allorius
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Allorius Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Update 3

Got gloves, waiting for an enchanter to enchant em for me as the recipe is kinda rare but i got the mats 4 it. All done so far, waiting for final evaluation Smile
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Post  fatty Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Accepted.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:10 pm