Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Fergieferg - Mage

Fergieferg
    Fergieferg
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Fergieferg - Mage Empty Fergieferg - Mage

Post  Fergieferg Wed May 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Your name : Anton

Your age : 19

Your nationality : Sweden

Your time zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour

Character name : Fergieferg

Class : Mage

Race : Human

Spec : 31/0/20

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : MC/BWL/Not Naxxramas at the moment.

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Head: [The Hexxer's Cover]
    Neck: [Diana's Pearl Necklace] 1Hit
    Shoulders: [Arcanist Mantle]
    Back: [Cloak of the Hakkari Worshipers]
    Chest: [Zandalar Illusionist's Robe] 1Hit (100HP)
    Wrist: [Arcanist Bindings]
    Gloves: [Sorcerer's Gloves] 1Hit (+20Spell)
    Waist: [Arcanist Belt]
    Legs: [Bloodvine Leggings] 1Hit
    Boots: [Bloodvine Boots] 1Hit
    Ring1: [Band of Vaulted Secrets] 1Crit
    Ring2: [Maiden's Circle]
    Trinket1: [Eye of the Beast] 2Crit
    Trinket2: [Briarwood Reed]
    Weapon: [The Lost Kris of Zedd] 1Crit (+30Spell)
    Off-hand: [Tome of the Ice Lord]

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 35/25/25

Show us your UI :

List of the addons you are currently using : Decursive, Damagemeters alt. Recount for better accuracy/KTH Threatmeter/CT Raids etc.

PvE Experience : As alot of other people on this server, I started to play back in 06 with my friends. I made it up to AQ40 but i've seen my friends do AQ40 numorous times so I pretty much got the hang of the tactics. Ever since I joined this server I would like to get back on track reaching Naxxramas! :-)

Previous guilds in Feenix : Played on Horde last summer, kept playing with Envenom most of the time. On alliance i've been with Style/The Bro Code, nothing much really.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    Yes!

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ?
    Thats mandatory for any wanting person to raid on a high level. I fully understand that.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?

If that's for the good of progress, no problems.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?
    Yes.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?

Talked somewhat with Sharamune and he pretty much asked me to do this application since we got along together. Praeda was the guild that suited my taste.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Like A Boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : It seems im not alone on this server wanting to progress PvE wise. Praeda seems to be the viable choice when it comes to matter like these. I would like to join a guild that understands ones needs and I also hope to implement alot of fun for guildmembers! The name is pretty icy aswell..For further questions, just feel free to whisper me ingame! :-)
    Rawena
    Rawena
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 101

Fergieferg - Mage Empty Re: Fergieferg - Mage

Post  Rawena Thu May 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Hey. I think I spoke to you before, like a week ago or something.

What I want from you before I can offer you a trial spot is the following;

*Get attunement to naxx, it's kinda weird to apply to a naxx raiding guild before getting attuned isnt it?

*Fix your nature resistance, get full sylvan set + gaea's embrace with +15 nr enchant on. I can make the sylvan set for you.

*Change some of your gear; I want you to have atleast 8% hit from gear only. From what I can read, you're currently on 5%.
    You can change your rings into 2x zg rings = will give you 3% hit. strat living offhand = 1% hit. Brd arena belt = 1% hit.

*Get your gear fully enchanted; this includes head/leg slots, if u can't get zg enchants then go for librams with +8 spdmg.

*Be ready with stocked up consumables/gold.

* I want a pic of your ui, try link it without. www.

// Rawena

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:50 am