Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Daedro - Prot Warrior

Daedro
    Daedro
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 22

Daedro - Prot Warrior Empty Daedro - Prot Warrior

Post  Daedro Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Aleksi

Your age : 18 years old

Your nationality : Finnish

Your time zone: UTC +2

Character Information

Character name : Daedro

Class : Warrior

Race : Human

Spec : Protection is my main spec but I also have great fury DPS gear.

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : I am attuned to MC and BWL. I am not attuned to Naxx because when I quitted WoW Naxx wasn't made yet.

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Protection gear:

Helm of Might (t1), +100hp
    Rage of Mugamba
    Stockade Pauldrons, +30AP
    Sandstorm Cloak, +1% dodge
    Enchanted Thorium Breastplate, +100hp
    Bracers of Might (t1), +9stamina
    Gauntlets of the Immovable, +7 agility (I'll get +15 agility as soon as possible. I just have to find one with that formula.)
    Belt of Might (t1)
    Legplates of Might (t1), +100hp
    Sabatons of Wrath (t2), +7stamina
    Overlord's Crimson Band
    Heavy Dark Iron Ring
    Force of Will
    Vigilance Charm

Quel'Serrar, +15agility
    Draconian Deflector, +7stamina
    Striker's Mark, +3%hit

Armor 7507 and HP 5779 unbuffed. Def 310+91, crit 16,11%

I also have nature resistance gear which gives me about 300 NR and great fury gear.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :
    With my tanking gear on I only gain 37 FR.

Show us your UI :
    http://dailunch.viuhka.fi/UI.png

List of the addons you are currently using :
    http://dailunch.viuhka.fi/addons.png

PvE Experience :
    ZG, AQ20, MC, Onyxia, BWL, AQ40 first three bosses.

Previous guilds in Feenix : Great Bulgaria, Praeda

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Definently. At the moment I am on summer holiday.

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? Of course I do. The guild can't succeed if every member doesn't accept that.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yes. I'll do everything I can for the guild.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? I am not sure if you have members left that were in the guild last year. But if there are I am sure that guys like Blueprint could vouch for me.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : Hey! I am Aleksi and at the moment I am studying in the upper high school. I don't have a job yet and also I don't have a girlfriend. I play ice hockey in a local team. I have long experience of WoW and now I am intrested to start playing it again.

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days. Thanks for the opportunity!
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Daedro - Prot Warrior Empty Re: Daedro - Prot Warrior

Post  Franckdux Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Hello,

I remember that you had attendance issues, you could only raid during the summer and had to quit in September because you had to school. You couldn't attend any raid until the end because your father were shutting down your computer when you had school.

Anyway i saw you applied to Final Exit yesterday so I guess you don't really want to join Praeda again but just find a guild to get some loots before quitting in September again.

So good luck to find a guild to gear you up until September.

Declined

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:08 am