Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+6
Floortje
ljigavi
supercrim
IMWITHSTUPID
criippari
Daerona
10 posters

Apllication Daerona - Nelf Priest

Daerona
    Daerona
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Apllication Daerona - Nelf Priest Empty Apllication Daerona - Nelf Priest

Post  Daerona Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Luc (last name is irrelevant)

Your age : 23

Your nationality : Dutch ( the Netherlands )

Your time zone: GMT+1

Character Information

Character name : Daerona

Class : Priest

Race : Night Elf

Spec : Discipline / Holy

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :

MC ofcourse, Naxx almost (discount with rep), BWL still havnt got to that.

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

A.t.m. i have some random epix here and there, two set pieces from ZG, a tier 1 head, AQ reward ring, AQ healing gloves, ZG wand etc.
    The enchants that i have atm are spirit based cause of epicc mana regen. when i have my gear sorted i will enchant them badass +healing etc. current gear not worth it.
    I'll do most enchanting myself since 300, and working on getting some more recipes.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :

Fire 28 who cares im a healer
    Nature 18 pfff implying nature resistance
    Frost 8 i got them power word shields!
    Shadow 70 wooohoo with my own buff that is.

Show us your UI :

X-perl + Archud
    what more is there to be seen or needed Wink
    + all healing spells on mouse shortcuts keybindings

List of the addons you are currently using :

X-perl
    Archud
    Atlasloot
    KTM

Dont need more, im in controll

PvE Experience :

There isn't an instance i have not seen/been to.
    I'm a well experianced player since waaaaaayyyy back to the Vanilla WoW 'Closed Beta' retail version. ( note the 'Closed beta' not the open no the closed thaaatss right )

Previous guilds in Feenix :

None i was riding solo until now.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):

Teusdays + Thursdays no problemo.
    Sunday's not sure still have a girlfriend to keep satisfied.
    Especially during the weekends 'wink wink'

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ?

No.
    Yes ofcourse i accept that!

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?

No problemo, what is a man to do besides hanging around in Ironforge all day

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?

Accepted

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?

Not that i know of.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) :

The Lonely Island: Like a Boss
    btw thats getting old check out,
    The Lonely Island: Great Day -> epix xD

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :

I'm a social guildmember who is willing to help people + i'm chatty in game and on speak related programs ( skype anyone? ;o )

Cheers!

P.s

Godmode dont laugh @ my application
    Impossiblemode @ not even smile
    criippari
    criippari
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 325

Apllication Daerona - Nelf Priest Empty Re: Apllication Daerona - Nelf Priest

Post  criippari Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:50 pm

inb4 declined ^^
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:19 pm

It's always good to list your gear by name when you do an application. Do that and we can keep this application alive.

Sincerly,
    ~imwithstupid, Priest CL of <Praeda>.
    supercrim
    supercrim
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 170

Post  supercrim Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:03 am

Thanks for your app, Daerona.

1. Talent Specialization
    Spec : Discipline / Holy
    Could you maybe elaborate? Either provide a link or type out a point breakdown. Every healing priest is holy/disc.

2. Resistance Gear
    Fire 28 who cares im a healer
    Nature 18 pfff implying nature resistance
    Sounds like you'll be a dead healer then. In principle, even healers need resistances because there are plenty of encounters in AQ40 and Naxx - and even in MC (Rag) and BWL (e.g., Vael) - that involve AoE damage or abilities that hit even those players who don't get aggro. In practice we are at the stage where fire resistance isn't a big deal for healers because we outgear the MC and BWL encounters quite a bit. But nature resistance is still a must: at BARE minimum the Sylvan set (three pieces), and you can also get Gaea's Embrace and have that enchanted (as well as some +20 NR boots from Strat UD, but a lot of people don't have those).

3. Enchants/Gear
    when i have my gear sorted i will enchant them badass +healing etc. current gear not worth it.
    I sympathize with this to some degree - I think everyone does really (not worth putting an Idol enchant on pre-raid gear for example) - but if you're really trying to get into a raiding guild, you have to maximize your potential. This means enchanting pre-raid best-in-slot gear to achieve the best possible loadout of stats. If you don't have pre-raid best-in-slot gear to enchant, then you need to get it before applying. (I can't tell because you didn't link all your gear as Stupid mentioned - type out the name and the key stats.) If you do have pre-raid best-in-slot gear, and it's not enchanted for any reason, then this just shows you don't give a shit about your performance. In which case, I don't give a shit about your app. But if you have things like
    AQ healing gloves
    - presumably Gloves of Dark Wisdom? - that obviously warrants +30 healing because it is quite good. Again, really no way around that, it's just lazy not to.

4. Modifications/Addons
    X-perl + Archud
    what more is there to be seen or needed
    + all healing spells on mouse shortcuts keybindings

Dont need more, im in controll
    Your UI was asked for and you didn't provide it.
    What more could you need? Let me start with: Grid + Clique functionality / CTmod / C'thun Warner / BigWigs / Buffalo (or equivalent buff manager, default is terrible) / Decursive (at least you mentioned you have KTM). Do you not know about these mods, or just think you don't need them (hint: you'd be wrong)?

5. Attunements
    Naxx almost (discount with rep), BWL still havnt got to that.
    Fix before applying, if you can't raid Naxx or even BWL you will barely be able to even attend our raids (only AQ40 at maximum once per week), much less keep up with the rest of us or improve your gear. BWL attunement is a simple quest in UBRS started from a trash mob outside of the instance; Naxx attunement is a turn-in of materials with a minimum of Honored rep required with the Argent Dawn.

6. Availability
    Sunday's not sure still have a girlfriend to keep satisfied.
    Especially during the weekends 'wink wink'
    Obviously problematic, you need to figure out if you can attend raids before applying.

7. Overall it seems like you either don't fully understand the requirements of the guild or high-end raiding, or just don't care about them, or both. Either way I don't see how you could be beneficial to Praeda. You also put little effort into the app in that you skipped quite a few important questions. -1 from me.

Take care
    SC
    ljigavi
    ljigavi
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 316

Post  ljigavi Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:20 am

First of all Heloo,and ty for apply...Second,if u think that,this is chainpull or morte diem,to apply with that shity application?We arent,we are serious guild that does serious buisness,So big -1
    Declined...
    Gl and HF in game,and dont apply anymore!
    Floortje
    Floortje
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 412

Post  Floortje Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:01 am

Your nationality : Dutch ( the Netherlands )

+1
    Olo
    Olo
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 164

Post  Olo Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:56 pm

I won! Not even smiled Neutral
    Judgemend
    Judgemend
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 229

Post  Judgemend Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:33 am

First of all application is too bad - you didn't answer some questions. Other things also need to be fixed such as Nature Resistance gear for AQ40 and also attunements to instances.
    Gins
    Gins
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 45

Post  Gins Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Supercrims overview is far more better than the application it self.

-
    Falstad
    Falstad
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 117

Post  Falstad Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:07 pm

I'll also add my "-" since everyone is doing so Smile
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:59 pm

naaahhh

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:05 am