Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Priest App

daramoon
    daramoon
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Priest App Empty Priest App

Post  daramoon Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:18 pm

General information.

Your name: cameron

Your age:23

Your nationality: USA

Your current occupation: CDL truck Driver

Your time zone: Central

Character information.

Character name: Daramoon

What class do you play: Priest

Your race: Human sadly

Your spec: Holy/disc

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear): 5/8 T2 as well as all the Bis through ZG, AQ20, and MC.

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): all top end proper healing enchants

Fire resistance:

Nature resistance:

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": My priest is alchemy and can do all flasks xcept distilled.i Also have 3 other 60's with 300 enchanting, skinning, LW, smithing, and mining.

Do you have a character for herbing? yes

Played time (/played in game for details): this sever on this character is only 24 days but my main character on the real WOW server is over 200 days, character name Vontank on the venture Co. If you want to see on the armory.

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: Final Exit was a while ago and my 1st guild. I healped them prgress thru most of the starting stuff when they started. I was also in Legion for american raid times, I had some family issues and had to stop playing for some time.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: Atlas loot, SW stats, Xpearl, KTM

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: I have cleared everything up to C'thun on this server.

What class did you play: Holy priest

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: I have used vent and raid call but never mumble yet but im sure i can figure it out.

Do you have a mic: yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): Yes (Praeda will always do what is best for the guild and not the players which means items and similiar things will be prioritated to improve the performance to the guild and not the players)this is fine.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: No not in another guild but yes i have more 60's.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda. I saw a Spam in trade you guys were lookin for priests so here i am haha.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Should be able too unless my truck route takes longer than usuall some day.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: friendly professional respectfull attitudes

Why do you want to join Praeda: I'm guildless at the moment but i love to raid so thats a problem.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I am very nice and listen well and have many years of wow experience under my belt.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Yes i dont get upset over wipes. Wiping is part of progression because this is high end stuff and it is made to be challenging.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):i am single and just finished college but i have a full time job as a truck driver so i am still busy. My hobbies are gaming and drinking thats about all i do in spare time. sometimes both at once!

Zerroc's favourite song:
    hopefully one from the band megadeth which is my favorite band (BRING BACK 80's SPEED METAL!)
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Priest App Empty Re: Priest App

Post  Franckdux Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:40 pm

I talked to you ingame and you seem to be a nice guy. You gear is good and you are also ready to raid with full consumables.

+1 from me, need to see witht Fattydorf now. I think he will ask you to work on your NR Gear for Viscidus
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 546

Post  fatty Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:04 am

First of all, thank you for applying.
    In Praeda, priests are run very strictly when it comes to the use of consumables, which has baffled some recruits so i would like to inform you now of a typical raid storage i want all the priests to have.

2 Titans (for Anub'Rekhan and C'thun)
    2 distiled wisdom
    20+ mana pots
    20+ runes
    15-20 mageblood, greater int and sages
    1 stack each of 2 types of food, 12/12 and 25 stam
    5 Brilliant Mana Oil (charges not stacks)
    6-8 stacks of candles
    20 Rumsey rum
    10+ Fire, Nature, Shadow and eventually Frost protection pots
    5 Magic resistance pots
    5 Limited invulnerability pots

With this storage you are pretty much ready for everything, 20 wipes or 4 hours of raiding.

You will also need 4 pieces of NR gear (3x Sylvan set and Gaes Embrace) with 15 NR on the cloak. I would also prefer it if you specced 21/30/0 if you havent already, to put less strain on the rest of the priests when it comes to buffing.
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 546

Post  fatty Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:26 pm

No updates, Declined.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:14 am