Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Fittpitt - Priest App.

Nejten
    Nejten
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Fittpitt - Priest App. Empty Fittpitt - Priest App.

Post  Nejten Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:55 pm

General information.

Your name:
    Alex.

Your age:

Your nationality:
    Swedish.

Your current occupation:
    Working in a warehouse.

Your time zone:
    +1

Character information.

Character name:
    Brittpitt

What class do you play:
    Priest.

Your race:
    Human female.

Your spec:
    15/0/36 atm.
    I could spec holy if you want me to, But i prefer shadow.

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi & Dodge for Rogues etc.):
    Well, i am still working abit on my gear, but its ok. I can do quite some dmg. All blues exept 2 green rings wich i am replacing any day now. Working my way to get myself some epics aswell.

Fire resistance:

Nature resistance:

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    Right now im in the middle of lvling enchanting, The next one, is the one you need, I can lvl whatever prof you need.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:
    I did ZG, MC, AQ20, And i think i went to Firemaw in BWL.

What class did you play:
    Restoshaman.

Equipment:
    Back then i had almost full t2.
    (Optional) Tell us about your guild:
    The guild i was in back then was called R I S E On the realm Xavius. A well known and respected guild. I think it still exists.
    Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3:
    Yes.

Do you have a mic:
    yes.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:
    Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system:
    Yes

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.
    Well, im 22 and crazy about football. Djurgårdens IF and Manchester United are my teams! I also love drinking beer. And hanging out with friends.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week:
    Yes.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:
    To meet some new ppl, Have some fun playing this game while talking to nice people while doing it!

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    I would love to get my PvE feeling back, I had some great times doing it before, I want it again. And to meet some new ppl to talk to etc.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?
    It is always hard to answer these kind of questions. But i would say if you want a nice guy that know how to play this game. And still having a laugh, Im your guy! cheers

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    Ofcourse.

Tell us about yourself:
    Well, i kinda did 3 questions above. I work at a warehouse daytime, And that will not affect my raiding.

Zerroc's favourite song:

Blueprint - Answer is Correct
    (Even tho motherlover is better!

Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Fittpitt - Priest App. Empty Re: Fittpitt - Priest App.

Post  Blueprint Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Sorry for the little late answer but that managed to snatch away from my vision. ON topic - We currently have 2 shadow priests in the guild and we can't afford to recruit more. Our holy priests have one spot in but the gear must be BiS pre-raid minimum. Thank you for your time but for now the circumstances force me to say no.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:22 pm