Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Johnday - Level 60 Human Mage

Johnday
    Johnday
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 10

Johnday - Level 60 Human Mage Empty Johnday - Level 60 Human Mage

Post  Johnday Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Jonathan

Your age : 20

Your nationality : Danish

Your time zone: GMT +1

Character Information

Character name : Johnday

Class : Mage

Race : Human

Spec :
    Frost, 31/0/20, http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_8_823c450310031531r535d30013f
    Fire, 17/31/3, http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_8_823c55f2e5052020023033051003o

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : All of them

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Gear:

Arcanist Crown (enchant: +8 spell damage)

Diana's Pearl Necklace

Arcanist Mantle

Sapphiron Drape

Bloodvine Vest (enchant: +100 health)

Sorcerer's Bindings (enchant: +9 stam)

Sorcerer's Gloves (got mats for frost power, and wanna get a second pair for vote points, with fire power enchant)

Arcanist Belt

Bloodvine Leggings (enchant: +8 spell damage)

Bloodvine Boots (enchant: +7 stam)

Zanzil's Seal

Zanzil's Band

Eye of the Beast

Briarwood Reed

Lord Valthalak's Staff of Command (enchant: +30 spell damage)

Wand of Biting Cold (planning on getting another wand for vote points, for fire spec)

Stats: (all unbuffed)
    Stamina: 157 (very low, which is why I have enchanted stamina and health on my items)
    Intellect: 312
    Spirit: 174
    Crit: 10.44%
    Hit: 17% (with talents, know its 1% too much, but dont have anything to change atm)
    Spell Damage: 260 (without any element specific items/enchants)

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : I have mats for the nature resistance items, and enchant on cloak, brining me to 125 NR unbuffed. Dont have anything for the other resistances.

Show us your UI : My UI in raid (fixed my cast bar, and put my UI more in the middle)

List of the addons you are currently using :
    OmniCC
    Ace
    Ace2
    BigWigs
    Bongos
    CT_RaidAssist
    CThunWarner
    DamageMeters
    Decursive
    eCastingBar
    EnhTooltip
    EquipCompare
    FuBar
    KLHThreatMeter
    SpellAlert
    TheoryCraft
    tradeDispenser
    XPerl

PvE Experience :
    Vanilla:
    Cleared ZG, AQ20, Ony, MC, BWL, up to Princess in AQ40.

TBC:
    Cleared Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, a couple of bosses in SSC and TK.

WotLK:
    Normal mode 25 man: Naxxramas, Ruby Sanctum, Malygos.
    Heroic mode 25 man: ToC, up to Lich King in ICC.

Cataclysm:
    Heroic mode 10 man: BwD, BoT (most of it), Firelands, Dragon Soul.

Feenix:
    Cleared Zul'Gurub.
    Killed Kurinaxx, Buru and Ossirian in AQ20.
    Killed Onyxia.
    Cleared Molten Core.

Previous guilds in Feenix :
    I only recently started playing again on Feenix.
    I started a year ago on Feenix, got my toon to 60, and joined a guild I dont remember the name of.
    Did on raid in MC, and the guild disbanded. Some people from the guild, and I, decided to make a guild of our own, called <Replica>.
    I raidleaded the guild through Onyxia and Molten Core, but because of my hardcore raiding guild on retail, I had to stop on Feenix Crying or Very sad
    But now Im back and want to join your awesome guild.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Mostly yes, but Im a musician, and I might have some concerts to play in the evenings, but it should never affect more than one raid day a week, and its usually friday/saturday.

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? Of course.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? I trust my officers decisions.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Dont quite know, think I've played with a couple, but dont know if they remember me.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Like a Boss (hardest question answered)

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : Been hardcore raiding the many last years, but have been grown tired of retail, and want to go back to my roots in vanilla, which I have always enjoyed the most. I've also gone to a point in my life where I dont have time for 5 raids a week, and then your 3 raids a week fit me very well.
    I sure hope you will think about it Smile
    Regards, Jonathan.

Last edited by Johnday on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total
    criippari
    criippari
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 325

Johnday - Level 60 Human Mage Empty Re: Johnday - Level 60 Human Mage

Post  criippari Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:50 am

Get pre MC bis, as you can get 20 man gear even by voting.

Just few pointers:
    Get that spell damage belt from zg (can be voted)
    Get rockfury bracers (Token farm in silithus), they are 2nd bis for mages I think.
    I'm not sure how this is for mages but:
    Get Aq20 mainhand + that 1 hit 1 crit 9 spell damage oh
    Spell weavers turban misses some stats but it's a bit more spell damage than arcanist crown so might be better.

EDIT: You talked a lot about frost stuff in your application and had only a frost spec linked, we raid content which reiquires frost spec only 1-1,5 h / week btw.

Last edited by criippari on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spörde)
    Johnday
    Johnday
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Johnday Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:29 am

Edited apply to link my fire spec too.. Dont know why I didnt do that in the first place.
    Regarding the items:
    I'm going to get the vote point stuff you said asap, when the vote shop is back online.
    Farming for the rockfury bracers and cenarion rep atm, but my time to farm is limited, sadly, and I have to make some gold too.
    Regarding Spellweaver's turban, I have a feeling I might need the 16 stam and extra intellect more than the 16 spell damage, plus my 3 set Arcanist bonus gives +18 spell damage.
    Zitoya
    Zitoya
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 95

Post  Zitoya Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Hello and sorry for the late answer.

If you have the AQ20 mainhand and some offhand to use too you should be able to start raiding with us.

Whats the name of ur retail guild if i may ask?

with kind regards

Zitoya
    Johnday
    Johnday
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Johnday Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:00 am

Will do AQ20 as much as I can to get the hilt. It dropped yesterday but didnt win it, sadly.
    My retail guild was Superbia on Kazzak (EU). A semi-hardcore danish 10 man raiding guild, who I have played with since the start of Cataclysm.
    I played through Cataclysm on my rogue (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Funday/simple), and through everything else on my paladin (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Johnday/simple).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:48 pm