Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Rogue Application - Ykkla

ykkla
    ykkla
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 17

Rogue Application - Ykkla Empty Rogue Application - Ykkla

Post  ykkla Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:17 am

Hi everyone! Smile

Personal Information

Your name : Gustav

Your age : 19

Your nationality : Swedish

Your time zone: GMT + 01:00 (Ugh, it's really late, should be in bed by now Smile )

Character Information

Character name : Ykkla

Class : Rogue

Race : Night elf

Spec : Combat daggers

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes, Yes and no, but i've got the rep, just got to do the turn-in.

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    [Blooddrenched Mask] +8 agility
    [Beads of Ogre Might]
    [Zandalar Madcap's Mantle]
    [Might of the Tribe] +3 agi (replacing ASAP)
    [Shadowcraft Tunic] (3K rep then i'll have the Madcap chestpiece) will be +4 all stats on that one for sure.
    [Zandalar Madcap's Bracers] +9 str
    [Fang of the Faceless] +5 wep dmg
    [The Lobotomizer] +15 agi
    [Fahrad's Reloading Repeater]
    [Nightslayer Gloves] +15 agi
    [Mugger's Belt]
    [Darkmantle Pants]
    [Darkmantle Boots] +7 agi
    [Don Julio's Band]
    [Ring of Fury]
    [Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas]
    [Hand of Justice]

Running @ approx 15% hit with spec at the moment. Probably gaining another 2.5% hit from my 310 weapon skill (mugger's belt + weapon experise) aswell as additional boosts in white damage due to reduced damage on glancing blows.
    31% crit
    3733HP
    735AP
    All unbuffed

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :
    25/18/8
    Won't be a problem getting the required resistance gear for AQ etc.

Show us your UI :
    Can't post pictures here, but i'll send it to whoever wants a picture.

List of the addons you are currently using :
    Bigwigs, CTRaid, Bongons, Atlas, KTM, Damagemeters, aguf etc.

PvE Experience :
    My list of raiding experience isn't very long because i haven't taken myself the time to do it to 100%. But i think now is the time to really get my hands dirty in some badass raiding, i've always wanted to do that on feenix but never took the opportunity i guess.
    ZG,AQ20,MC,BWL,ONY, and a few bosses in AQ40 is what i've done on my priest.

I've done about the same on retail. I was able to do it even though i was very young, thanks to my big brother who helped me out quite a bit.

On my rogue i've only been able to do ZG, AQ20, MC and ONY, that may have something to do with the fact that i've only been active, gearing and playing that rogue for a couple of weeks now.

Previous guilds in Feenix :
    Im currently playing in Breigntality, a Swedish guild. Why would i leave? I really love playing with most of the guys, but i can't keep playing AQ20 & ZG all day, i want to progress further. I want to enter 40 man raids as soon as possible and be able to get my hands on a real challange for once.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    I'll be able to make atleast 3 raid days a week. 19.00-23.30 isn't a problem at all, i can stay up way longer if it's neccesary.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using:

Yes, of course. At the moment i'm only using basic stuff such as Mongoose, Health potions, bandages etc. I don't know whether supreme flasks stacks with poisons or not on feeix, for naxx i assume you use titans for progression?
    Anyway, i'll bring what's needed from me.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?
    I'm not a greedy person and i always like helping people, that's just the way i am. So yeah, of course i could sit out a raid, even if it would somewhat bother me. After all, i love raiding =D

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?
    Yes.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?
    Know a few of them, Imwithstupid and Floor (Let's just say that's one of my previous romances Very Happy Embarassed )

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Of course.

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island, Airdrawndagger

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : Im a fast learner, and i've got a brain unlike most of the rogue population on feenix (No offence floor, you're one of the brainy ones!). Don't worry about that. I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys! Thank you for your time, i appreciate it.

I'm sorry if i missed anything. It's 4AM here and im quite tired but i wanted to shoot away this app ASAP. I'll add whatever you want me to later if i missed something critical.

See you ingame! Very Happy Cool

edit: typo
    ykkla
    ykkla
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 17

Rogue Application - Ykkla Empty Re: Rogue Application - Ykkla

Post  ykkla Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:56 pm

http: https://i.imgur.com/rpIFWz0.jpg

Testing if i can post UI like this Smile
    You'll have to remove the spaces between http: and the // Smile
    Stelakis
    Stelakis
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 291

Post  Stelakis Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Greetings Ykkla!

The applications is not bad but sadly there are 2 isuues atm..
    1) We are full or rogues.
    2) Your gear is not close to what our standards are..

I will have to decline u for now and hope to see you in the future again Smile Try to get some gear too so things will be easier for me so i can get u for a trial Smile

Gl finding a guild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:06 pm