Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Chronomancer-Mage Application

Chronomancer
    Chronomancer
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Chronomancer-Mage Application Empty Chronomancer-Mage Application

Post  Chronomancer Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:54 pm

Personal Information

Your name : John

Your age : 19

Your nationality : Jamaican-American

Your time zone:EST

Character Information

Character name :Chronomancer

Class : Mage

Race : Human

Spec : Imp Scorch 17/31/3 (Can change if necessary)

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :Yes, yes, and yes

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    [Arcanist Crown]
    [Choker of Enlightenment]
    [Enigma Shoulderpads]
    [Saphiron Drape]Subtlety
    [Bloodvine Vest]+4 all stats
    [Arcanist Bindings]
    [Sorcerer's Gloves]+20 fire damage
    [Ban'thok Sash]
    [Leggings of the Black Blizzard]
    [Bloodvine Boots]+7 stamina
    [Zanzil's Band]
    [Band of Rumination]
    [Briarwood Reed]
    [Eye of the Beast]
    [Staff of the Ruins]+30spellpower
    [Crimson Shocker]
    +8% hit from gear +5% spellcrit from gear

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :60 fire resistance/145 NR from gear/16 Frost resistance(Haven't started getting Frost resist gear yet)

Show us your UI : I cant find a way to change my Screenshot format successfully so i cant upload it to imageshack to share

List of the addons you are currently using :
    Bigwigs
    Decursive
    KTM/KLM
    Ecastbar
    DamageMeter

PvE Experience : MC clear, BWL clear, 8/9 AQ40 1/15 Naxxramas (Instructor Raz killed)

Previous guilds in Feenix : Chainpull and The LEGION

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):Yes

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what consumables you are using:Yes i can.
    Flask of Supreme Power
    Magic resistance potion
    Greater Nature Protection Potion
    Greater Fire Protection Potion
    Flask of the Titans (For Anub)
    Greater Arcane elixir
    Immature Venom Sac
    Major Healing Potion
    Major Mana Potion
    Rumsey Rum Black Label
    Brilliant Wizard Oil
    Scroll of Intellect
    Scroll of Stamina
    (If I am missing anything that you would like me to farm, please let me know.)

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yes thats fine

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes and yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Ive raided with some members of Praeda in pugs and such, i wouldnt say i really know anyone personally.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : The Lonely Island: Airdrawn Dagger Razz

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :I have an alt enchanter with +30 healing to gloves and every Armorsmithing pattern, if you need anything just let me know (free of charge). And the whole reason i joined feenix was to get the endgame raiding experience/fun i never had in retail vanilla WoW. I hope that you consider my application and many thanks for reading this.

Last edited by Chronomancer on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got new enchants. Thank you midzit!)
    Sponzy
    Sponzy
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 202

Chronomancer-Mage Application Empty Re: Chronomancer-Mage Application

Post  Sponzy Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Hello, since our class leader is away at the moment, I am gonna tell you few things.

First one is actually a question, and it is: Are you sure that you are able to raid with us on european time, because you are american?

Lets talk about your gear now, we will stat from head. T1 is not really good for mages, you should get spelwave turban from UBRS and enchant it if possible!
    The 2nd very important thing is to have shoulders enchanted, no matter how good they are, and your‘s are good enough. Next thing is your cloack, I cant check that item at the moment, but If I am right Saphiion drape, is one with resistances, and ZG blue one is better. If i am right you should change it ASAP, you can even vote for it. Bracers are next, T1 is shit overall for mages, and if you want to show you are raider who want to expirience Naxxramas bosses, then you should show some energy and farm Rockfury bracers! I know they are not easy to get, but they are almost BIS and if you ask me, every mage who want to join some end game guild should have it before he get acpeted. Also 7 intelect enchant is needed. Gloves are next, Sorcerer's Gloves are not bad, but in my opinion, ZG blue ones are better. Your legs are really good, but there is no point to use them if you use 2 parts of bloodvine set. So you should use full bloodvine with 300 tailoring for set bonus, and keep it until you get good chest and boots, so you can replace full set, because there is no point in replacing 1 or 2 items from set. Also like with head, if possible, and it should be, you need to have enchant on them.

Consumables you wrote are the right ones, but you will have to use some more, but lets not waste time on this, If you get acepted you will find a really nice thread on forum about mage consumables.

At the end, i think you should work on your gear a bit befoure you could enter guild like Praeda. Mostly all things i wrote is really easy to do, in a week or two, so I would sugest you to do as much as you can, and prove you are person that we need, and not only a random guy, who want to see some bosses, take some gear and quit.

This was my wiew on your application, and it does‘nt have any impact on the decision whether you will be accepted or not. Officers will think about your application, I am just one of Praeda raiders. Good luck!
    Sponzy
    Sponzy
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 202

Post  Sponzy Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:18 am

Meanwhile I became a CL of mages. Since you didnt answer on this topic (true, you didnt had to because i was only a raider telling you a few tips), but also I didnt catch you online in last 3 days for even once, and I was online alot, I will have to decline your application.

If you are still interested to join Praeda, try to do all things i wrote in previous post( I would put prio on Rocfury bracers, and all items you can get with vote points), and prove me that you are mage that we need. If you decide to do that, make a new application once you are ready. But for now,

Declined.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:11 am