Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Felar - Prot Warrior Apply

mozzlan
    mozzlan
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Felar - Prot Warrior Apply Empty Felar - Prot Warrior Apply

Post  mozzlan Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Gustaf

Your age : 21

Your nationality : Swedish

Your time zone: (+2:00) i belive we have

Character Information

Character name : Felar

Class : Warrior

Race : Night Elf

Spec : Tank

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : i am for MC and BWL, not for Naxx i am not

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) : basic tanking enchants

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : I am currently gearing so i have no gear that focus on one resistance.

Show us your UI : Basic wow UI with Grid and Atlas

List of the addons you are currently using : Grid and Atlas

PvE Experience : Played MC and started to play BWL at Vanilla, at this server i have cleared AQ20, ZG, MC and Ony.

Previous guilds in Feenix : none

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): YES

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using: Rumsey Rum Black Label and Tender Wolf Steak in all raids atm, Greater Fire Protection Potion for Ony and MC raids.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? I will if it helps the raid.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes, i accept.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? I do not belive so.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes, if i want to be a part of the guild and its raids i need to read forum every day.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Soil - Halo ofc Wink

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : Im very friendly and the guild matees alwais comes first, if another tank needs something and have worked in ages to get that item, im willing to pass it for him. I can even pass my raid spot for ppl who really wants to tank, thats what i belive makes the guild stronger, helping eachother!
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 452

Felar - Prot Warrior Apply Empty Re: Felar - Prot Warrior Apply

Post  DarkshivanProudToBeGay Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:45 pm

I'm sorry but this application is effortless and so are you it seems. We are a Naxxramas raiding guild, we need our players to be geared and ready for such content. You can't even link your gear which from what I read is weak and you are not even attuned to Naxxramas. This application was rushed and lacks the quality that I persue in my tanks.

I'll have to deny it.

Also we are full on tanks.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:17 pm