Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+3
DarkshivanProudToBeGay
Shogune
Shinkansen
7 posters

Somua Application

Shinkansen
    Shinkansen
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 6

Somua Application Empty Somua Application

Post  Shinkansen Tue May 07, 2013 3:10 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Somua

Your age : 33

Your nationality : Colombia

Your time zone: EU (GMT +2 summer time)

Character Information

Character name : Somua

Class : Warriro / Tank

Race : Human

Spec : Protection

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : MC, BWL

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

401 defense, 8% block, 4% dodge, 2% parry, 5KHP unbuff

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : no

Show us your UI :http://postimg.org/image/dq9563l03/

List of the addons you are currently using : none

PvE Experience : not with that char

Previous guilds in Feenix : not whit that char

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):

yes

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using:

yes

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?

yes but like everyone I prefere a full run

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?

yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?

ntiogol

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:

yes

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : dunno

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :

have other chars as well (dps, healer..)

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days.
    Shogune
    Shogune
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 130

Somua Application Empty Re: Somua Application

Post  Shogune Tue May 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Atm i think we are full on tanks. You should fix your gear befour you app here :/
    I do not know if you'll be able to have all the cons that requires a tank cheers

-1 from me

anyways good luck on shivan decision.
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 452

Post  DarkshivanProudToBeGay Tue May 07, 2013 3:58 pm

Hello, first of all it's true that we are full on tanks currently but it's also true that the summer is coming, however there are many things I'd like to point out:

For starters, your spec feels odd and very very strange, true you didn't even link it, but just looking at your UI (another issue) you lack Last Stand and have odd choices with 3/3 improved shield block and 5/5 iron will and so on, 42 points in protection is a lot of points! - but hey, I wouldn't mind if you'd at least pick the important ones. Please do link your full spec. So I can try to fix it or debate it.

As for your UI, I can't see any keybinds whatsoever, true that it's vanilla, not many abilities but as a tank, some of these keybinds should be extremely swift like Shield Block and taunt, they seem to be in a very random order here.

You must be attuned to Naxxramas to even be considered here. It's of the most importance to fix this out before you even apply.

Your gear looks "alright" from the screenshot, yet your stats do not fit which I think you don't know how to check your stats like Dodge and Parry, which is alright, but shows a bit of lack of knowledge about the class and how the game works, but that's excusable. Still please do link your full gear with all its enchants.

About your experience, even if not with this character I'm curious to know what it is over all.

As for the NR gear, it's really important that you gather it, FR is optional for applicants but might be needed to fill in if requested, so it's always good to have. Just gather 180 NR if you wish to be considered. Your NR gear needs to be fully enchanted! If you have any question about what items you need, ask me ingame or via PM.

Also, you failed to answer the secret question which evidences in my final conclusion on this reply.

As for all, I get a feeling I gave more thought out to this reply than you did to your application which is a bit disappointing. You have time to fix your stuff to see if you are worth Praeda's guild name.

Try to fix all the things I pointed out. Feel free to ask me anything!
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Tue May 07, 2013 4:41 pm

Shinkansen
    Shinkansen
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Somua Application Empty gears ... reply.

Post  Shinkansen Tue May 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Dear Shivan,

I invite you to had me in the friend list in order to discuss my gears or whatever on game and in order for you to see them.

I have dps gears on that char as well and I can had some enchants (ZG leg and head) but on a T1 it will be worst it ...

Otherwise I have the basic stamina enchants on chest, shield block, boots, crusader ...

And yes I am tank so I put ALL the talents on the protection side. as you saw on my picture and I use a no adds on interface so quite basic but so far efficient enough for me.

I can also write books on forums but if I can I will try to reduce text to something more basic in order to save some time like FYI, FYA, NVM, OMW ...

For the other chars we can discuss them when Somua (French 2nd war tank) will be in your guild and if you thread me nicely Smile

If you spend 5 min with me on Game I am sure that I will convince you to add me in your guild.

And to answer some of the post that you may see I unfortunately saw also some members of praeda that did not have really great attitude but right now I will prefere to keep names and just post that link from other players.

PS: http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/45724-ninja-loot-danskpoelse/

Your Sincerely
    Somua
    Shinkansen
    Shinkansen
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Somua Application Empty LOL

Post  Shinkansen Wed May 08, 2013 2:44 am

Hi,

It is interesting to see how some ppl overestimate themselves and when you play with them with other chars they like you and as soon as you display who you are they dislike you ... mainly bcs they do not play fair themselves.

Some ppl have some mental limitation unfortunately and the "I would have wish and make sure that they person should have get a perm ban" display clearly the attitude and mentality of some players.

And as everyone already know, I have a Small Guild as well where I am GM and free to accept or decline who ever I fell is not matching the policy and mindset of that guild. Nevertheless I am open to grow that guild or have Somua in Praeda as I care more about moving forward on a run than having a SHOW OFF attitude.

Regards
    Somua
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 452

Post  DarkshivanProudToBeGay Wed May 08, 2013 3:21 am

You know, I honestly have nothing against you or anyone. Reason why I denied your invitation was because I was fixing myself for the raid and needed to be groupless in order go get a raid invite. True that I wasn't clear, but I really was in a rush and patience is a virtue.

As for that, you can still be a bit more specific and do link and check everything that I said instead of just small references.

Some words you said in this thread do really annoy me, if someone is interested in joining the guild it's probably a good idea to not go into accusations.
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 546

Post  fatty Wed May 08, 2013 8:19 am

You are missing Naxxramas attunement, NR and FR gear. In what way could we have any use for you?

The application itself is also very, very poor, even worse than mine was. When you consider your reputation in this server, you should at the very least make some effort into the application, instead of doing it in 2 minutes.
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Post  Naturalforce Wed May 08, 2013 9:07 am

Even got the secret question wrong...

Listen, Shink, if you dont want to spend at least 10 minutes preparing and writing your app, I'm pretty sure Praeda is not the guild for you. You do not deserve items to be given to you in our raids with that lack of commitment.

The app is the first thing you show about yourself, and you fucked it up, the simplest of things.

I would find it very insulting, that a guild that we've built over the two years allow you to wear the tag of Praeda to the likes of you that give yes/no/dunno answers.
    Shinkansen
    Shinkansen
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Somua Application Empty Praeda Tag

Post  Shinkansen Wed May 08, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi,

I will say exactly the same with ppl wearing the "Red Dragons" Tag. I saw many Praeda players Ninja me some loots and so far I did not point them even on the fenix forum... but can still upload the pictures

You perfectly know myself and the gears and now is hope to you to inv me do decline my application but trolling me or bothering me with insulting comments like you do not have FR or NR witch use of you can we have when everyone on this srv have been T1 or with gears like mines before being T3 is as you say not a guild for me.

And your class leader to spend 30 sec to see my gears in game I do not see any issue.

With all that I think that things are clear now.

Shinkansen
    Shinkansen
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Somua Application Empty What is love

Post  Shinkansen Wed May 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Favorite song.... What is love?

and soon Naxx attune on Somua even if Shinkansen is attune and enchanted on all and also never got an inv anyway.
    Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Post  Dopeey Wed May 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Shinkansen wrote:
    You perfectly know myself and the gears and now is hope to you to inv me do decline my application but trolling me or bothering me with insulting comments like you do not have FR or NR witch use of you can we have when everyone on this srv have been T1 or with gears like mines before being T3 is as you say not a guild for me.

Lol this syntax how to be able to communicate with you Smile .Sorry i couldnt help it.

Mate, you should take in conideration what fattydorf told you.

When you consider your reputation in this server, you should at the very least make some effort into the application, instead of doing it in 2 minutes.

If you feel insulted by peoples comments, than we feel insulted by your application.How do you really except to join like this ?And you didnt even read the Rules.For second time i suppose ^_^
    You really gave the impression that u want to get carried.

As for your behavour its quite aggresive (and its still an apply).

First of all for applying here,you should have read the Rules.You should have at least BiS pre-raid gear(fully enchanted), all attunes, Fire resistance/Nature Resistance gear crafted (fully enchanted too).You skipped everything and its not like we gonna hunt you in ironforge to check your gear.

If you respected this Guild and its members a bit, you could have done a better application at least.

At the momment our warrior roster is very strong.If we gonna take in concideration any warrior apply, it should be exceptional.And what you show us, is far away from it.

I would honestly agree with Naturalforce thou,mate.I think Praeda is jut not the Guild for you.

Declined

Thank you very much for applying and good luck searching for another Guild.

Regards

~Dopeey

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:41 pm