Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+5
hellfisk
Kreemy
Onenightstab
Fanzer
Slayergirll
9 posters

Slayergirl - Rogue

Slayergirll
    Slayergirll
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 28

Slayergirl - Rogue Empty Slayergirl - Rogue

Post  Slayergirll Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:32 pm

General information.

Your name: Tena

Your age: 15

Your nationality: Croat

Your current occupation: Currently a student, still

Your time zone: +1 GMT

Character information.

Character name: Slayergirl

What class do you play: A Rogue

Your race: Human

Your spec: Combat Sword Spec (unfortunately currently playing with sword / dagger until I find a good offhand sword) talents are 20/31/0

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): 3 epic items, rest is rare, except 2 greens. I would say that everything is quite good considering that my character is pretty new - except maybe needing a small improvement on one ring and trinkets. Krol blade (ench crusader) and shadow Kris as weapons, I have Shifting cloak on my back, and am currently farming reputation with Zandalar to be able to give in my aegis for an epic chest. Got a few +% hit ratings and crit ratings.

Fire resistance: 20

Nature resistance: 0

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": I am currently leveling Skinning and LWing in which I intend to become Tribal, most likely, but would like to change my decision.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: ZG cleared, MC done except Ragnaros, Ony down

What class did you play: Rogue 4 life Very Happy

Equipment: I don't even remember anymore, but it wasn't that bad

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes, more than able

Do you have a mic: Yes, ready and working.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: I don't remember my retail guild, but on this server I was a part of Method. We pretty much cleared almost everything except AQ40 and AQ20 (not completely that is). I left because it was quite an unfriendly atmosphere from certain members, and we lost two good players because people stopped being active so we would raid for 3 hours and do absolutely nothing. Pretty much a few days after I left (and some others) the guild was disbanded.

Rules, conditions and terms: Being friendly, speaking on English, regularly attending raids

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes. They are one of the reasons why I am applying.

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes, I am active and dedicated to raiding times as long as something doesn't come up, for which I pre-notify.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I expect a friendly community, nice progress, a lot of fun, a relaxed atmosphere and making good friends.

Why do you want to join Praeda: Because I really like the rules of your guild, the way/reason it's been formed, because I'd like to raid, meet new people and just enjoy my gameplay.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? AS already said, I'm active, dedicated, I do not beg for anything, I don't complain about gear. I listen to the rules, I'm active on Teamspeak when discussing something important. I'm quite relaxed

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes, of course. It's a part of the guild

Tell us about yourself: I'm a 15-year-old girl from Croatia. I'm going to a linguistics High School, I speak 3 languages fluently, I'm a heavy gamer. I also enjoy reading or watching movies. I'm relaxed, friendly and sometimes too hyperactive. I've been playing World of Warcraft for about 3 years on retail. I've been on this server since about December - but this is my new character due to problems with the same-named old one.
    Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Slayergirll on Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Slayergirl - Rogue Empty Re: Slayergirl - Rogue

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Good apply, think we could squeeze in one more rogue?
    Fluent english is A+, being able to make Flask of titans is also a plus...
    Good luck!
    Mofo says thumbs up
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:26 pm

I do not think we have more room for rogues, didn't we already squeeze in one (as a social member)?

It's nice that you have fluent English at the age of 15, congratulations on that though.

However personally I find you a bit young, I know most young players are very naive and quick-minded and can sometimes be real drama queens if they don't get this or that. Question is, how mature are you? Are you able to handle criticism & the fact that things aren't always going to work your way?

Best of luck to you

Last edited by Fanzer on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Slayergirll
    Slayergirll
    Private
    Private

Post  Slayergirll Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:51 pm

I think you two read my reply to the Professions wrong, the Flask of Titans part is a part of the question, not my answer. Unfortunately Sad Thanks for the good wishes, I'm looking forward to an official reply Very Happy

Also, I do beg to differ about being mature. Whining about loot is just stupid, as well as other things. I, also, put the progress of the guild in front of the progress of a certain player. And I could really prove it, I never had problems with whining about stuff.
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Post  Fanzer Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:14 pm

It's not my call Smile I don't mind playing with younger players aslong as they're not causing too much problems. Your playerskill is not based on age, it's mostly behavior.

Your attitude seems right also in my eyes, I think you could be an asset to the guild if you are the same way ingame as you are on these forums

+1 (unless roguespots are filled)
    Onenightstab
    Onenightstab
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 462

Post  Onenightstab Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:28 pm

You seem like a very nice person with some great attributes like you mentioned - relaxed, dedicated, good english and you put the guild before yourself.
    Sounds like an apply I'd make Very Happy

We're 7/8 rogues in the guild right now, so we got space.

Hope I get to raid alongside with you. Though I'm not an officer, but you have a +1 from me.

Good luck Smile

-
    Onenightstab
    Kreemy
    Kreemy
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 123

Post  Kreemy Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:07 pm

I believe we already had one on "social member" because we were full on rogues O_o

hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:36 pm

The fact that you (as you claim) can speak 3 languages fluently says a thing or two about your maturity. Im not a 100% sure about the number of rogue slots available, Cant log in to check either, but if we do have room I don't seen an issue with you joining.
    +1
    Mightypuff
    Mightypuff
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 84

Slayergirl - Rogue Empty 7/8

Post  Mightypuff Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:08 pm

for those who wonder: there are 8 rogues, but 1 is lvl 2, so i guess we need 1 more :O
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Your application seemed pretty good. The reason I'd like to give you a chance is your second post.
    Fortunetaly it seems that we have one more spot for a rogue so we will give you a chance to prove yourself worthy.

Welcome to the Community! /w Sarasi, Nyem, Tyven, Viveca, Megaera, Hellfisk or Blueprint for an invite.
    bongobeaver
    bongobeaver
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 32

Post  bongobeaver Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:32 pm

JAIL BAIT! +1
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Post  Fanzer Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:51 am

bongobeaver wrote:JAIL BAIT! +1

You should stop drinking my dear American friend
    Bableet
    Bableet
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 34

Slayergirl - Rogue Empty QQ

Post  Bableet Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:36 am

stop dringing =O how can u say that :p
    Slayergirll
    Slayergirll
    Private
    Private

Post  Slayergirll Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:19 am

Blueprint wrote:Your application seemed pretty good. The reason I'd like to give you a chance is your second post.
    Fortunetaly it seems that we have one more spot for a rogue so we will give you a chance to prove yourself worthy.

Welcome to the Community! /w Sarasi, Nyem, Tyven, Viveca, Megaera, Hellfisk or Blueprint for an invite.

Thank you! Very Happy Will do so as soon as I come online.

bongobeaver wrote:JAIL BAIT! +1

I lol'd IRL Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:53 am