Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+2
hellfisk
Fanzer
6 posters

Krvolok(Warrior)

Anonymous
    Krvolok

Krvolok(Warrior) Empty Krvolok(Warrior)

Post  Krvolok Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:45 am

General information.

Your name:Dejan

Your age:18

Your nationality:Serbia

Your current occupation:Im currently on vacation

Your time zone:+1 GM time

Character information.

Character name:Krvolok

What class do you play:Warrior

Your race:Nightelf

Your spec:Furry(17/34/0)

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately):My gear is in pretty bad shape considering the fact that i just hit lvl 60.

Fire resistance:None,yet.

Nature resistance:Aswell none,yet.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":Mining and Herbalism(for now, needed to farm up the gold for 100% mount)

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:I started with Vanilla.Didnt raid much there just cleared MC,BWL untill neffarian and cleared Zul'Gurub and Onyxia.Then TBC came and thats the wow i played the most.Cleared Gruul and Maggy ofcourse.TK,SSC, Mount Hyjal(best raid ever),Black temple(full but i stopped there didnt go to Sunwell because when illidan dropped his Glaive the guild disbanded after that.The main tank and most of his friends were not happy that i didnt get it so the guild disbanded and i Stopped playing for some time).I came back to raid with them in WOTLK and cleared ulduar 10(had the achievment mount), and 25 also but not all on Hard mode.After when Trial of Crusade came out we cleared TOC 10 man also hard modes and 25 normal.After i was mostly dissapointed with the game and after a month or two my guild disbanded and we all stopped playing.Didnt see ICC or any of Cataclysm.Still miss the good old TBC raids with my people.Sad

What class did you play:Rogue,Warrior and later DeathKnight.Those were my main chars i was raiding with but i played every single class quite a lot.Friends accounts etc Smile.

Equipment:In Vanilla i didnt have any special equipment.Tbc i was rolling with really nice pve equipment mostly t5,t6 and as i said almost had Illidans Glaive(main hand)But since the guild disbanded after that i stopped playing.In wotlk i re rolled DK and with mostly ulduar 10 gear and some 25 i had arround 41.5 K unbuffed hp as tank.

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3:Yes,also ventrillo if needed.Got a headset with mic.

Do you have a mic:Yes as i said earlier.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:Well already told u most of it in my pve EXP question.In vanilla i was raiding with warrior on Haomarush i dont remember the guild name i think it was something like Oxygen.In tbc i rerolled to rogue on Dunemaul and played with BridgeBurners there for a long untill we disbanded.Old mates from Bridgeburners made a guild called BMF and we raided somewhat in Wotlk and then we merged with Equilibrium but shortly after we all stopped playing.Havent been in any more big guilds.

Rules, condition and terms:

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system:Yes, anything is fine as long as im raiding Smile

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week:Yes i kinda have whole day all week to play tbh Smile.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:Friendly communicative and serious people.That know how to have fun but also when to stop with it and raid seriously.

Why do you want to join Praeda:Because i am sick of bad blizzard expansions and i wanna get back to old Vanilla raiding and u seem like the guild for me.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?
    Because im an old player with a lot of experience and skill(U will be able to determine if thats true later on if i get accepted)
    Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:Yes.I have been always doing that.Always had some threads up in my old guilds.

Tell us about yourself:Im an good communicative guy thats willing to help the guild in any way possible.And i like to have fun but also to raid seriously.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:Well i think i saild most of it in the questions above,Once again im an experienced old wow player that can help the guild if needed and be beneficial in raids.
    Anonymous

Krvolok(Warrior) Empty Re: Krvolok(Warrior)

Post  Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:53 am

Ok where to start,
    Really good apply, and with I personally think we need more players of this caliber. After talking to this guy for 10-20 minutes I gave him money for mount even tho I know him for what 15 minutes? I saw that he's old school, not scrub/slash, but a dedicated wow player and I don't question him not one second.
    He's maybe not in Tier 2 gear allready, but we really could use one more dps to fill out raids, especially when the summer is approaching and people start to slack more and more.
    Good luck mate, hope I see you in raid tonight!

Thumbs up from Mofo
    Anonymous
    Krvolok

Krvolok(Warrior) Empty :re

Post  Krvolok Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:02 am

Thank you man,appreciate it.Hope i raid with you soon.
    Anonymous
    Krvolok

Krvolok(Warrior) Empty re:

Post  Krvolok Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:09 am

Oh and i almost forgot.I played on Dunemaul EU
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:34 am

How quickly can you get full pre-raid gear? That is my only question, don't want another player who just sits in raids waiting for epics to drop because of being to slacky to run and gear up
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:13 pm

Don't know if we want a "furry" warrior in the guild might be a bit strange : p?
    Naw but anyways. Nice to see some effort put in to the application, although I'm not a 100% satisfied with your answer "Why do you want to join Praeda?" I feel your answer is more about why you play on the server rather than why you want to join us. But considering the effort you put into the other questions I can overlook that fact.
    Can't log in to check the current status of our warriors, but if there are any slots open and you get some decent pre-raid gear, I will give you a +1
    Anonymous
    Krvolok

Post  Krvolok Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Okey first to answer Fanzer.
    Well i cant tell u that with much precision.All i can say is that i came feenix wow for 1
    particular reason and that is to raid.And i wont waste time sitting in SW or IF chatting, while i have a chance to imrpove my gear and potentialy raid soon(wich was the reason i came to feenix as i said already)if that is what u had in mind.Basicly im on vacation and since i wont be going to the seaside this year Sad, i am free every day,whole day till further notice.And my main focus currently is wow,so my answer is that i will do my best, each day either farming gold to craft gear, or farm instances for the drop gear.And i have no problem playing wow 10 hours a day.
    Anonymous
    Krvolok

Krvolok(Warrior) Empty :re

Post  Krvolok Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:43 pm

And helfisk yes, i didnt really answer that question so ill give it another try.I wanna join Praeda because all the videos i watched on youtube about u clearing stuff in mc/bwl i liked a lot.Praeda's progress,The way you are communicating, killing bosses and having fun.I also like guilds rules and as far as i have seen Praeda has some nice communicative and polite players, Mofoleon for example.I hope this answer is suitable for the question.Salute Smile
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Post  Fanzer Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Hellfisk bump me when you're on, you're prolly the only _active_ officer right now Razz
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Post  hellfisk Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Your answer was satisfactory. So get some good preraid gear and you got my vote.
    Fanzer, I won't be online until late tonight but will check the forum like a 10000 times during the evening since I don't have shit to do at work atm...
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Post  Fanzer Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:12 pm

hellfisk wrote:Your answer was satisfactory. So get some good preraid gear and you got my vote.
    Fanzer, I won't be online until late tonight but will check the forum like a 10000 times during the evening since I don't have shit to do at work atm...

Well it's kind of within the guild buisness, nothing that should be posted on forums. Hence why I wish to talk to ya or Sarasi.

Edit: Chatbox, join it!
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Post  hellfisk Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Im on my phone, chat wont work on it, either wait untill i get home or get à hold of another officer.
    Zverk
    Zverk
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 22

Krvolok(Warrior) Empty Zverk

Post  Zverk Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:43 am

Overall decent application.

You said that your gear was in "bad shape", how bad is it?
    Imo you should always try to get as good pre-raid gear as possible, before applying to a guild, simply because you want to make the best impression, and to show us that you're not that "guy" Fanzer described. Personally I farmed instances and gold for about 2 weeks before I was saticfied with my gear,and finally made my application.

GL though. farao
    Anonymous
    Krvolok

Post  Krvolok Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Okey so improved my gear by quite a lot.Just a few more adjustments tho, and i am ready.Here is what gear i updated and currently wearing.
    Lionheart Helm +8str ench
    Imperial Jewel
    Razorsteel Shoulders
    The Emperor's New Cape
    Deathdealer Breastplate
    Bracer Of Heroism
    Edgemaster's Handguards +7str ench
    Belt Of Valor
    Im about to make titanic leggings just need two Flask Of The Titans to complete the mats.
    Sapphiron's Scale Boots
    Magni's Will
    need to pick 1 more ring and trinket from brd drop and quest from Lbrs(will get that tomorrow)
    And i am either getting Ironfoe from brd soon or im buying Krol's blade if not
    Offhand i got Flurry Axe +crusader enchant
    Guttbuster(gun)
    Hopefully when i get these 4-5 more items wich will be tomorrow or max the day after tomorrow i will have enough pre-raid satisfying gear.Salute
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Post  Fanzer Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:57 pm

I still stick to my statement that we've got more than enough dps warriors atm. However we do need a new tank :/ so unless a dpser rolls tank you.. yeah.

Not my decision though
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Post  hellfisk Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:10 pm

Well its is true that we have many dps warriors, but atm not all of them are attending.
    You've proven to be dedicated so I will give you a +1, Still need another officer to vote aswell.
    Pundarn
    Pundarn
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 43

Post  Pundarn Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:54 pm

Helped this guy out in Sunken Temple, and i had a really good time playing with him.

+1.
    Anonymous
    Krvolok

Post  Krvolok Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 pm

New gear update.:)Didnt think it would happen this fast tho.
    Shroud Of Domination - Cloack
    Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge - Main hand + crusader
    Bigram Girdle - Waist
    + Titanic Leggings in the morning as soon as i find the crafter.
    And thank you on all the nice replies i got so far.Salute
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Well this seems like a good pre raid gear for me, more then good with 2 epics which are BIS for warriors crafted + enchants on them = pro wannabe.
    I still stand behind him with my words, he's raiding material. The End.
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Post  hellfisk Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:44 am

Need to get blueprint or tyven to vote on this.
    Price
    Price
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 178

Post  Price Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:00 am

With all the post and the fact that you are improving your gear day by day shows you are dedicated.

Welcome to Praeda!

Whisper Hellfisk, Tyven, Blueprint, Nyem, Megaera ingame for an inv
    Krvolok
    Krvolok
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 147

Post  Krvolok Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Salute to all of u guys.Thanks on the nice replies :)Im looking forward to raid with you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:18 pm