Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+3
Emeralz
Cabronita
Krvolok
7 posters

Asura - Rogue

Anonymous
    Asuras

Asura - Rogue Empty Asura - Rogue

Post  Asuras Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:13 pm

General information.

Your name: Domen

Your age: 19

Your nationality: Slovenian

Your current occupation: Student on Faculty of Economics

Your time zone: +1 GMT

Character information.

Character name: Asura

What class do you play: Rogue

Your race: Night elf

Your spec: Currently subtlety because I like to pvp, but for raids of course, combat.

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately):
    I'm still relatively young level 60, So I don't have the best pre-raid gear yet. Currently got 629 attack power, 160 strength, 272 agility, 185 stamina.

Fire resistance: no FR gear yet

Nature resistance: nothing yet

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    I've got Alchemy/Herbalism on 300 skill, But I don't have any really unique recipes yet.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: Throughout all Vanilla, I've played a priest and played a role of a healer. I've been a constant member of a raiding guild called Gnomerz. We've cleared Zul'Gurub aswell as Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj and Molten Core, and of course, slain Onyxia. After we farmed most of our gear in those instances, we've headed to Blackwing Lair, where we downed first two bosses and AQ40, where we've slain first one. Soon after, I've got my account hacked and I didn't get it back until Burning Crusade was released for about 2 months. During that time, my guild broke up, some people went to other servers, a lot of them also stopped playing WoW.

So in Burning Crusade I've joined slovenian only guild called Vin la Cvicek, which was the only serious slovenian raiding guild, and we've done all the endgame instances up to Black Temple. After that, the guild went in some crisis and missunderstandings and lot of people left the guild for a short period including me. I've joined another endgame guild at that time called Immortality. Sunwell plateau was released at that time, so we've raided that instance and cleared things up to Eradar Twins, then there I've been invited back to Vin la Cvicek and helped the guild to end with Sunwell, and of course, Kil'Jaeden.

My World of Warcraft path concluded shortly after Wrath of the Lich King was released. The game became less and less interesting. Going to get weaker and weaker with every patch, so quickly after boring Naxxramas, I've decided to end with my story. I really didn't like that heroic and normal instance modes, where you've been in same place over and over again. I also hate the fact that none of the things that have been killed in old WoW are actually dead but they become new boss somewhere else(Tempest keep was merely a setback??). Aswell as lot of other things in game. And from all the beginning of TBC raiding, I've missed 40 man raids from Vanilla, cool boss quotes, and interesting instances (even today, all of vanilla instances are interesting to go in, because they got good story behind them, and give impression that Blizzard made them with some kind of passion). So Wotlk was acutally complete departure from original World of Warcraft, which I loved so much, and I'd never play this game again if it wasn't for Feenix private pre-tbc server.

What class did you play: Priest

Equipment: I've had 4 parts of T1, T2 head and some ZG stuff

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes

Do you have a mic: yes

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: Read the story above Very Happy

Rules, condition and terms:

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system: yes

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: yes

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Good, helpful and not arrogant people

Why do you want to join Praeda: Because I'd like to enjoy the pleasures of old 40 man raids again. I've also met quite some of Praeda members already who were really nice and made me wish to play with this kind of people more often.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? I'm an old player with a lot of expirience and dedicated to achieve goals that are set. In raids I always tend to do my best, and I don't ninja afk/slack. Overall I'm a kind and a helpful person that you can always rely on.
    Krvolok
    Krvolok
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 147

Asura - Rogue Empty re:

Post  Krvolok Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Okey so first of all there was a nice amount of effort put into this application, and it is a really decent one.As uv said u are an old player with experience and you are dedicated and willing to raid.Also i like ur attitude and your playstyle and since skillless left the guild i think we got a spot for a good rogue dont we?We need more people with this kind of experience and skill and its not up to me but + definately.
    Anonymous

Asura - Rogue Empty Re: Asura - Rogue

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:31 pm

I will try to make this as short as possible.

Raiding material.
    Do not hesitate with accepting.
    Cabronita
    Cabronita
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 324

Post  Cabronita Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Did a few 5 mans with him, and he was pretty good at playing rogue, well above standards (he actually used to CC mobs on me and stuff). I like. Bring plx!
    Emeralz
    Emeralz
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 77

Post  Emeralz Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Cabro wrote:Did a few 5 mans with him, and he was pretty good at playing rogue, well above standards (he actually used to CC mobs on me and stuff). I like. Bring plx!

Agreed.

Experienced and shows desire to improve his character to possible extents.
    Anonymous
    Asuras

Post  Asuras Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:19 pm

thanks for good words and quick replies, really appreciate it Smile
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Good overall experience and it seems like your dedicated. +1
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Will trust my fellow guild mates and give you a +1
    Slayergirll
    Slayergirll
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 28

Post  Slayergirll Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:08 pm

I thought we were full with rogues? Well, if not, certainly need another one, especially with such a good attitude and experience. +1 from me too, in case there's place Very Happy
    Mightypuff
    Mightypuff
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 84

Post  Mightypuff Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Slayergirll wrote:I thought we were full with rogues? Well, if not, certainly need another one, especially with such a good attitude and experience. +1 from me too, in case there's place Very Happy

We were, but Skilless left, guess that opened a slot
    Slayergirll
    Slayergirll
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 28

Post  Slayergirll Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:58 pm

He left? O_O Damn I need to get online more Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content