Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Granny - Rogue

GrannyYo
    GrannyYo
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 12

Granny - Rogue Empty Granny - Rogue

Post  GrannyYo Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 am

Personal Information

Your name : Maris

Your age : 23

Your nationality : Latvian

Your time zone: GMT +2

Character Information

Character name : Granny

Class : Rogue

Race : Dwarf

Spec : wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_4_8c5023005g320305202055010020105p

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes, Yes, Yes

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

14% Hit + 38,22 Crit + 831 AP

Bloodfang Hood ( 28AP / 1% dodge)
    Onyxia Tooth Pendant
    Zandalar Madcap`s Mantle ( 30AP )
    Cloak of Veiled Shadows ( +3 agi )
    Zandalar Madcap`s Tunic ( +4 stats )
    Zandalar Madcap`s Bracers ( +9 str )
    Aged Core Leather Gloves ( +7 agi )
    Belt of Preserved Heads
    Nightslayer Pants ( +8 agi )
    Boots of Vanguard ( +7 agi )
    Circle of Applied Force
    Don Julio`s Band
    Royal Seal of Eldre`Thalas
    Dragonfang Blade ( +5 weapon damage )
    Core Hound Tooth ( +15 agi )
    Fahrad`s Reloading Repeater ( +7 scope )
    Thorium Headed Arrows

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :
    Did not raid with this char so far that I would need resistances. But I can get resistance gear in no time. Got gold to sort it out.

Show us your UI: postimg.org/image/vrloa9r2z/

List of the addons you are currently using :
    Recount, Moveanything, CCwatch, cooldowncount, Any boss addon the guild is going with. I

will have what you have Smile

PvE Experience : Played WoW since vanilla. I mostly played  priest, paladin and warrior. I

was priest CL for my guild. We cleared few bosses in BWL and guild disbanded. Then I rolled

paladin, healed all TBC content except BT. Did some raidleading in TBC as well. After that

I rolled warrior and tanked everything except BT. After this point WoW was boring and

faceroll so I quit. Came back few times on retail and WoW still was bad so I started to

play on Feenix. With True Colors I cleared up to AQ40. We killed some bosses in AQ40 and I

had to quit again. Now a year later I am back and willing to play further.

Previous guilds in Feenix : True Colors

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30

Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    Yes.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what

concumables you are using:

Yes. Titans, Winterfall Fire, Greater Agility, Mongoose, Elixir of Giants. Smoked

Dumplings, Bandages, Anti-Venom bandages, Rumsey Black label <3, Scrolls, Thistle Tea,

Grinding stones.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?

Sure thing.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?

Yes and yes.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?

Not really. I have been away for  while. Most of my e-friends have quit wow.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum

and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with

this:

Socializing is always fun.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Chris Webby - La La La
    Stoner, no? :>

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : I have something that

most people on the server wont be able to get unless they level a new character. ^__^

Edit: I just wanted to add that I am a flexible person and I am willing to switch specs if needed. Always open to criticism ( a constructive ones ). Maybe I forgot something to add. Dunno. I hope my English is good since it is not my first language. Well cya around Smile
    Floortje
    Floortje
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 412

Granny - Rogue Empty Re: Granny - Rogue

Post  Floortje Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:23 pm

Hello Maris,

Thank you for applying to praeda. Your spec is just fine, being daggers is also no problem, we always give new rogues the choice to go either dagger or sword, depending on what you prefer to play.

You say you have 14% hit, from your gear I count only 8%, including talents that would make 13%. This is below the "soft" hit cap, meaning you can miss yellow attacks (backstab).

As such, I would advice you to change some items;

- You are currently using 3 Zandalar madcap pieces, this is a bit useless, since only 2 are needed for the set bonus. The shoulders are very good, so definetey keep using those. Try to get Primal Batskin bracers for your bracer slot.

- Boots of the vanguard give some decent stats, but Blooddrenchned boots (votable / ZG) give decent amount of agility and also 1% hit.

- Circle of applied force can be replaced with Ring of Fury (votable / aq20).

- You only listed 1 trinket if I am not mistaken (Seal of eldre'Thalas), if you are using blackhand's breath as your 2nd trinket I would suggest to replace it with Hand of Justice (votable / BRD)

- Get hitscope on your ranged weapon (if possible try to get Ossirian Xbow or Magmadar Bow)

These changes would give you 6% more hit (8 counting HoJ) with a very minimal amount of statloss, and overall for sure increase your DPS.

Also, you need to enchant your gloves with +15 agility instead of +7, - having +8 agility on T1 pants, is fine though.

Let me know what you think, and keep us updated on any progress you make if you decide to give it a shot! Smile

Cheers,

Floor
    GrannyYo
    GrannyYo
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  GrannyYo Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Hello.
    Thank you for the awesome replay. I will make these changes and will inform you as soon as I am done.
    Cya around :>
    GrannyYo
    GrannyYo
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  GrannyYo Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:11 pm

Hello again.
    On my journey towards reaching the given objectives I have lost roll for HoJ couple of times now. But not giving up hope. Got enough VP for one of the ZG items. I replaced my tier1 legs with drop from Strathholme living - plaguehound leggings.
    For the +3hit on weapon I heard it doesnt stack with melee hit. Would love to clarification on this. But im ready to buy it as well. Overall - I should be done in few next days.
    Good luck everyone <3
    Floortje
    Floortje
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post  Floortje Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:39 pm

Hello granny, keep up the progress! If you need a crafter for the hitscope, I can do it without any fee required. The hitscope used to work pre-merge, as far as I know it still works post-merge. Atleast all of us are using it, but it has been a while since i ran a test on this.

Cheers!
    GrannyYo
    GrannyYo
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  GrannyYo Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:09 am

Hey.
    Thanks Floortje. Just let me know when we can make the scope.

1. Enchanted +15 agi on gloves from +7 agi.
    2. Replaced T1 Legs with Plaguehound Leggings
    3. Got HoJ finally.
    4. Took Band of Jin for VP.
    AH been quite empty on primal batskin bracers but im on the lookout.

Well, with scope I would have the +6% hit we talked about Smile

Edit: It took me so long to get these upgrades due to work. I hope you will understand. :>
    Floortje
    Floortje
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post  Floortje Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:01 am

Hey hey,

very nice work. I can make the scope for you anytime you want really. If you want to tag along on one of our raids to see whats up and to get a bit familiar - we're raiding tomorrow(today, sunday) at 19.00 but I understand it if this is very short notice and doesn't suit you. Otherwise try and join our tuesday raid also at 19.00 Server Time.

We can discuss things further ingame, I will be online around 17.00 and onwards.

Cheers,

Floor
    GrannyYo
    GrannyYo
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  GrannyYo Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:04 am

Hello guys.
    Hows everyone?
    Today I got Blooddrenched Footpads.
    I am willing to tag along in a raid any time you guys are ready to throw an invite in my direction Smile

-Granny out :>
    Evileyes
    Evileyes
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 87

Post  Evileyes Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Floor runs a tight ship Razz Strictest application I've seen!

Throw the man a bone, let him try out imo +1.
    Floortje
    Floortje
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post  Floortje Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:29 pm

I already invited him to try out Razz either way, if the server will be online tonight then we are raiding from 19.00 onwards Granny so feel free to join us.
    Floortje
    Floortje
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post  Floortje Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Accepted, welcome to praeda. Smile 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:47 pm