Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+7
Beornhan
ljigavi
fatty
Timosoini
Franckdux
Floortje
Gins
11 posters

Application for a Rogue spot. Gins

Gins
    Gins
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 45

Application for a Rogue spot. Gins Empty Application for a Rogue spot. Gins

Post  Gins Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Alien

Your age : 25

Your nationality : Croatian

Your time zone: CET

Character Information

Character name : Gins

Class : Rogue

Race : Night Elf

Spec : 20 / 31 / 0

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Done.

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) : Spare me please.Its up to AQ40.Inspect/Talk in game.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : Everything covered. NR-220unbuffed. Fire 180ish unbuffed. Frost needs to be done.

Just cos Fatty said & Hi
    Show us your UI : Its pretty.
    Old one.
    Application for a Rogue spot. Gins Wowscr13
    New one.
    Application for a Rogue spot. Gins Wowscr14

List of the addons you are currently using : All of those which are required for my class and raid to work along with those spec ones like cthun warner and so on and on...

PvE Experience : from WCaverns to who knows where. 5 years on retail ( As a tank ) and 2 on this buggy server.
    - In retai ; Vanilla- WC up to Naxx 4HM ... TBC cleared. WotLK stoped around up to frozen throne. had a break 1-2 years and find about this place with kraljica and cepacute.

Previous guilds in Feenix : Resurrection Gaming - Isexl Priest.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    Yes.
    Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ?
    Yes.
    We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?
    Yes.
    Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?
    Yes.
    Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?
    Meny im sure. Even tho half of the oldies from the server stoped playing or gone.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) :
    c/p ; Also I totally forgot, Zerroc's favourite song is: Lonely Island - Like a boss
    ( RG stuff Arrow )

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :
    I hope there is not THAT much corruption / favoritism in your guild.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Gins on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
    Floortje
    Floortje
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 412

Application for a Rogue spot. Gins Empty Re: Application for a Rogue spot. Gins

Post  Floortje Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:12 pm

I think it would really help if you would list your gear, the amount of resistance you have for each type (fire/nature/etc.) and who can vouch for you, rather than just say we can assume you are right. The same goes for your UI and list of addons, it takes 1-2 more minutes to type it out, if you can't take the effort to type this, would you take the time to prepare for raids, or go the extra mile?

Also I'm quite interested what weapons you got going with a 20/31/0 spec, probably swords but then your spec is most likely not optimal.

Either way, good luck with your application.
    Gins
    Gins
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  Gins Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:24 pm

floortje wrote:I think it would really help if you would list your gear, the amount of resistance you have for each type (fire/nature/etc.) and who can vouch for you, rather than just say we can assume you are right. The same goes for your UI and list of addons, it takes 1-2 more minutes to type it out, if you can't take the effort to type this, would you take the time to prepare for raids, or go the extra mile?

Also I'm quite interested what weapons you got going with a 20/31/0 spec, probably swords but then your spec is most likely not optimal.

Either way, good luck with your application.

First its Hi or Hello there, Evening even.

I think it would be really better to let your Class leader of Rogues or even Officirs to discuss my amount of resistance and my gear in game while i swap it around it would be trust me easier for both of us. And i said its covered i wouldnt say that to lie and then put my self in embarising position in front of the higher rank which will talk with me in game and inspect me.

UI picture/ screen shot ... that doesnt depend about the skill of the players abilities and output. Or you are interest am i using macros, binds and so on.
    Addons . im sure i got the ones i need as a ex CL,RL. Thats why i said every thats needed to make the raid go.

Yes you guessed its Swords, CTS mh & WotH oh

Thanks and elephant <- this is an elephant not a smiley.

Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:26 am

+1 he is almost serbian
    Timosoini
    Timosoini
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 290

Post  Timosoini Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:29 am

Application for a Rogue spot. Gins U-mad-10

My reaction to your application and to your reply. Good luck Very Happy
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 546

Post  fatty Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:55 am

You could start off by adjusting your attitude, there is no reason to become hostile to simple questions.

Floor is right, you should have posted your gear aswell as your highest possible nature resistance. Simply claiming its "up to aq40" can mean your gear is ok to do aq40 with (in which case its shit), you have some aq40 items (which again can mean you have the feral items) or that you have fully aq40 gear.

Reason why we ask people to list all these things is to ease the process of reading applications. You also failed to mention exactly what your PvE experience is.

Take 5 minutes and edit your application, it makes it easier for everyone else but you.
    ljigavi
    ljigavi
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 316

Post  ljigavi Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:00 am

-1 cauze bad attitude!
    Beornhan
    Beornhan
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 255

Post  Beornhan Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:47 am

Lol a guy already hates floor. Welcome to our club. +1
    midzit
    midzit
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 646

Post  midzit Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:51 am

Franckdux wrote:+1 he is almost serbian

rofl irl bounce its like telling Scotish he is Englishman, telling Catalonian he is Spanish or telling Gonzo he is Serbian! Laughing
    Wierdgonzo
    Wierdgonzo
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 412

Post  Wierdgonzo Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:33 am

OFC i am Vojvodjanin!

anyway shit application and rly bad attitude!
    Gins
    Gins
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  Gins Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:54 am

ljigavi wrote:-1 cauze bad attitude!

Wierdgonzo wrote:OFC i am Vojvodjanin!

anyway shit application and rly bad attitude!

Why bad attitude ? .. just saying facts. Scared or something ? Twisted Evil BU!

And how awkward only Balkan, Serbs mentioning about it. Very Happy
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Post  Naturalforce Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:04 am

ah, its just the manner of you reply to floor, as he is one of the well respected players in our community, what he asked you and told you, is what anyone would ask, in truth, the app isnt mindblowing Razz we would expect a bit more from a 25yo Smile

the apps here are for every member to read, its the first impression you make on others, as a former RG member, im sure you understand that

we have a tight-knit community, where everyone is open to others, and its supposed to be like that

so when you come in with a story like "thats between me and my CL", yeah, that maybe true, but try to seem open for others.

anyway, dont get this in a wrong way, and good luck with the app!
    Gins
    Gins
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  Gins Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:12 am

naturalforce wrote:ah, its just the manner of you reply to floor, as he is one of the well respected players in our community, what he asked you and told you, is what anyone would ask, in truth, the app inst mindblowing Razz we would expect a bit more from a 25yo Smile

the apps here are for every member to read, its the first impression you make on others, as a former RG member, im sure you understand that

we have a tight-knit community, where everyone is open to others, and its supposed to be like that

so when you come in with a story like "thats between me and my CL", yeah, that maybe true, but try to seem open for others.

anyway, dont get this in a wrong way, and good luck with the app!

Every word you said i agree with but i wasnt " hostile ( lol what a word ) " to floor i just replied lets say more formal.

Thanks mate.

Stelakis
    Stelakis
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 291

Post  Stelakis Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Greetings and thank you for applying, to join our guild Gins. I will agree with some of my guildies that you could have put a bit more effort in the app. Also Floor is one of the best guys we have in the guild and iam sure he had no intention to insult you in anyway. He just asked what anyone would ask Smile The last trial rogue we had is gone for good and since i know you from our time together in Impulse, i can assure the rest of my co-raiders in Praeda that you can do very good in a raid if you want. Also i know what you gear lvl is ( but the rest dont so its logical for them to ask for it ). So i will take you in and hope to show all the energy you had when we played together.

Welcome to the Praeda family!
    Stelakis out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:41 am