Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Lapoule / mage / 2013/-01-14

Lapoule
    Lapoule
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Lapoule / mage / 2013/-01-14 Empty Lapoule / mage / 2013/-01-14

Post  Lapoule Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Hey guys, what up !

I'm interested to join your guild but you have to know one thing guys ! I'm french so sorry if my english isn't perfect! Okay so

i'll begin with a short presentation of my self and my experience of world of warcraft.

-----------------------------------------

-My life .. she's pretty nice

-My name is Mickael, i'm from Quebec ! fuk yeh ! So when it's 20h00 in european , it 2h00 pm on Quebec !

- I'm 18 years olds ... i have the age to do what i did when i was 15, right ,no ? ahah !

- I started to play world of warcraft when i was 12.. okay i was a f*king noob at this time but i had fun anyway..

- My time zone: USA hours.

- I drive heavy machine to win my life and i got school... sometime.. It me that making my own schedule, so that why i can play at

european hours.

-------------------------------------------

Now my experience on world of warcraff :

-I started to play wow at Burning crusade on a private server, after i played woltk on blizzar server, i played cataclysm too, i try

Mist of panderia but all of these extenion suck.. Now, it doe 2 years that i play on a blizzlike french vanilla server, he's called

Nostalgeek. I played a dwarf hunter, i have a pretty nice stuff, t2, t2.5 hor set and i have a

warlock with a pre-raid stuff and some t1 equipments.. but with my hunt -> I Cleaned MC, BWL, i did 8/9 at aq40 and i did 6/15

at naxxramas..<- it a pretty nice experience i think i'm not a noob as u can see.. i hope that i'm not ahah ! So i think that i

say the most important thing for this part now talking of my char atm.

----------------------------------------

My character :

- I play a **mage**, a cute **human female** with brown hair and blue eyes .. i'm level 60 atm i started to play on feenix server it does 4 days now.

- I play frost for now, but i have no probleme for respec fire if you dont need frost mage.

-I already know the pre-raid to farm .. But this is the first time that i make a mage so i will read somes topic about mage on the feenix forum and other random topic talking about mage..

---------------------------------------
    My acces:

MC -> Done
    BWL -> In progress
    Onyxya -> No
    Naxx-> No

Let me 1 week and i'll get all the acces.

-----------------------------------

-My interface: x-perl, Bongos, KTM, Atlas loot, and Sw-stats, i would give you a screenshot but i cant upload the screenshot of my interface Sad

-----------------------------------

General Information :

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? Sure

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yes, no probleme !

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? I dont think cuz i'm new here.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : I dont know who's Zerroc ! I'm sure that someone will put -1 cuz i dont know who is this group !

------------------

-I'm really motivated to join your guild,i know that i dont have all my pre-raid BiS but if you let's me a chance i will show you

that i'm a good player.

Thank you for your time and i hope that you like my application !

-See you soon!

Lapoule
    [img][/img]
    [justify][center]
    Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Lapoule / mage / 2013/-01-14 Empty Re: Lapoule / mage / 2013/-01-14

Post  Dopeey Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Bonsoir Mickael

For better or for worse, we have few rules to accept initiates in our Guild.I'll post you some of them:

1.)Have your Bis Pre Raid gear (full enchanted)
    2.)Have Nature Resistance items (full enchanted too and its crafted by a tailorer)
    3.)And have all the attuments(Onyxia doesnt need a pre quest here btw)

You didnt link us your gear, so we have no clue whats going on with you.You should have linked us your gear with enchants.Your expirience seems good,but things are a bit different here mate.You should first get ome expirience of the server imo before you apply to a high raiding guild.Also one more thing you must ask yourself, is if you really can adjust your US times in EU times.I can tell you that nearly 90% of our US recruitments didnt last long in the Guild.

Im very sorry but we have to decline this application.Recruiting a newly guy like you will be exhausting for both you and us.I d suggest you get some PvE expirience and some Mage expirience before applying.They are making ZG and AQ20 all the time, i bet you can get an invatation if you get at least your Pre-Raid Gear

As for this Zerrocs song.You should ve been reading our rules before applying to us and you obviusly didnt.

We would be very delighted if we see a better application from you in the future with your progress.

Good luck mate,and thank you very much for applying to us.

Declined

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm